ADVERTISEMENT

Down 55-53 with 4:31 to play

Rupp'sRunt

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
And we didn’t score another f*cking point. I can’t hide you Cal your coaching is just terrible. When Wheeler played hero ball and bailed us out in the Michigan game I pointed out in the game thread that type of offense will lose us 90% of games and was chastised “well it worked this time” and “you just won’t give him any credit”. No when it comes to crunch time in close games you have to actually run some semblance of an offense. You can’t just dribble it in the ground for 22 seconds or pass it around the arc and then pray some one “makes a play” with the shot clock in single digits. Paying someone the most money in the ncaa for this product should get the HC canned. It’s unwatchable and I truly believe that John calipari has checked out doesn’t care about the product and is just collecting his checks and pointing to “ending generational poverty” to make himself feel better. He talks down to the fans and thinks himself to be better than everyone, that goes for fans, other coaches, media, etc.

John Calipari is the cause of all of this. He is unwilling to change anything and he’s going to sleep like a baby while cashing his checks. It’s truly sickening. He is killing what used to be the greatest tradition in all of college basketball, hell, maybe in all of college sports and now fans have had enough. I can only speak for myself but I don’t even get excited for games anymore and I used to be the most die hard fan. I used to skip school to watch SEC tournament games. I used to travel to support the team. If you traveled to NYC to watch this product Cal owes you a refund bc this is not the UK basketball I grew up watching. The state of the program is at an all time low under Cal and he doesn’t care. He’s better than you. He’s smarter than you. You’re just a basketball Benny.

Get better Cal or do the right thing and resign.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT