ADVERTISEMENT

Doug the Blue Coat Fired

No room for that sort of behavior from an usher, let alone anyone. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Classless.

CXgxomKU0AAaMbG

I have no real problem with it but you know you are going to face severe consequences for that being on video. Just how it is in our current environment. I suppose those clowns left without the smiles on their faces. Take the L.

Reactions: HerrosHeroes
Didn't Rick Pitino get fired for flipping the bird to Kentucky fans after a loss in Rupp?

Or was that for getting the school entangled in an ugly extortion/abortion scheme after cheating on his wife, signaling that he wanted recruits to get hooked up with prostitutes on official visits, then agreeing to pay a player under the table to come to Louisville?

It was one or the other. The details blur together.

Aren’t they club 101 and the same guys work football games, too? If so, I’m shocked he wasn’t fired a while back with the class of UT/UF fan that visits Kroger.

Looks like a sweet guy who really loved being a blue coat.

Bloody shame he let Florida fans lure him into a stupid mistake.

This. Hate it for the guy but not sure why the outrage. Guy made a mistake he probably wishes he could take back. Can't expect to keep that position though given what happened.

Is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT