ADVERTISEMENT

Doug Shows has Washington game right now

Biggest crook job I’ve ever seen in college basketball. This fanbase has never been more united in spirit and agreement about something or someone than hating him. If we ever see him ref a tournament game featuring us again I’m betting the house on the other team covering the spread at the very least.

Shows sux.
Keion was 8-23 with 5 turnovers And 1 assist. He had 22 in an OT win. They sure let him shoot alot.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Biggest crook job I’ve ever seen in college basketball. This fanbase has never been more united in spirit and agreement about something or someone than hating him. If we ever see him ref a tournament game featuring us again I’m betting the house on the other team covering the spread at the very least.
No no no my friend, The Roofer is #1, Shows is just his evil little sidekick.

Shows sux.
Keion was 8-23 with 5 turnovers And 1 assist. He had 22 in an OT win. They sure let him shoot alot.
That’s why he went there, he can throw up 15 20 footers a night and have a negative Assist rating and play 35 a game. He can be good but Cal played him prolly even a little more than he should have. He’s always been erratic with mistakes and that hasn’t changed.

That’s why he went there, he can throw up 15 20 footers a night and have a negative Assist rating and play 35 a game. He can be good but Cal played him prolly even a little more than he should have. He’s always been erratic with mistakes and that hasn’t changed.
I wish someone’s dad on this team would tweet that stat line and then do the 🙋‍♂️ after like his dad did 😂

Reactions: Fox2monk
I just watched the highlights of this game and Keion fouled the ASU 3 point shooter with under a second to go and UW up 3. And it was clearly a foul. And the guy hit all 3 FTs to send it to OT. LOL UW went on to win in OT but what a bonehead play.

Reactions: Kuhldaddy
The positive about that is that it significantly lowers the chances that he's be on the whistle for us Sat.
If you think he is normally bad, just wait until you see him call Saturday 's game with Kansas fighting jet lag.

He'll be a mess. Cal gets a T early in this one from Dougy.

If you think he is normally bad, just wait until you see him call Saturday 's game with Kansas fighting jet lag.

He'll be a mess. Cal gets a T early in this one from Dougy.
Jet lag? You don't typically have jet lag coming to the east coast from the west coast. When our game starts at 8 pm EST, in his body it'll just be 6 pm. Even then, I doubt he will even be on the west coast long enough to effect his biological time clock. These refs usually pop in day of the game, then fly out the very next morning. In fact, I'm pretty sure most of them have regular day jobs (although I'd not be surprised if some made this their full time job galivanting around the country every day during the season).

Shows will be Shows even if he was in Lexington for 6 days prior to the game. Or coming from China that morning. He's not absolutely horrible (there are much worse like Lindsey, Adams and of course Higgins), but he does spend an inordinate amount of time at the replay monitor during UK games. He is the first I've ever seen use the replay to call a foul that happened 3 plays up the court that everyone missed, and that wasn't even the purpose of the review (the Oscar and A&M fiasco running up the court). There has to be some rule that regardless of what the refs see on replay, they can't just call other fouls that happened plays earlier by somehow linking those to a foul / incident that happened a few plays later. But Shows did, because he can, and they are not held accountable for their questionable actions.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I just watched the highlights of this game and Keion fouled the ASU 3 point shooter with under a second to go and UW up 3. And it was clearly a foul. And the guy hit all 3 FTs to send it to OT. LOL UW went on to win in OT but what a bonehead play.
Sounds familiar 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT