I don't really get into bb rankings , but noticed in 247 composite
Jefferies is #37
Allen is #145
in ESPN 100
Jefferies is #19
Allen not ranked
rivals
Jefferies 1 spot ahead

seems we got a lesser player. am I missing something?

DJ played AAU shoe ball all summer helping his ranking... Allen did not. Allen the better all around player and shooter, DJ more of a PF 3 man or a tweener. Allen will be the better player when it's all said and done. Allen shooting in the 40% range from deep..DJ can't touch that, Allen better ball handler as well. You will see him rise in rankings this coming year.

Reactions: EliteBlue
I don't really get into bb rankings , but noticed in 247 composite
Jefferies is #37
Allen is #145
in ESPN 100
Jefferies is #19
Allen not ranked
rivals
Jefferies 1 spot ahead

seems we got a lesser player. am I missing something?
Yes, you are, probably on purpose.

Go look up Kahlil Whitney's ratings, then get back to me. Because Jeffries' decommit doesn't exist in a vacuum, and it isn't necessarily a one for one trade.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
145th? Maybe a trend towards a few kids that will wait there turn to get minutes. Could lead to maybe bringing in less than 6-8 freshmen every year.

Y’all realize keyser’s not the one that missed the joke right? No one missed that joke. It just wasn’t funny, it’s played out and even making the joke contradicts itself. His response was a counter joke. He was responding to it in the most literal manner possible as a mockery of it.

Now, about new wildcat Dontaie Allen.

What’s our lineup look like his freshman year? I think there’s a chance one of green or Quickley returns. We could still get another guard from that class but the only one we’re currently recruiting appears to be Cole Anthony. Feel like Baker and Herro are almost certain to be back but Herro’s ability to get his shot and hit from just about anywhere on the floor is going to be attractive to gm’s. So hard to predict a lineup a year out now.

DJ who tho?

145th? Maybe a trend towards a few kids that will wait there turn to get minutes. Could lead to maybe bringing in less than 6-8 freshmen every year.
That's one sites opinion,heis far better than 145th,he may not start year one,but will be a solid contributer right off,you'll see.Devin Booker was only rated in the 30's if I remember right,look what happened with him.Allen works harder than the average player.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT