ADVERTISEMENT

Dontaie Allen writes about his young career and commitment to UK

He is gonna hit some big shots for UK through his career, but he is still being very underrated at this point.. All of his tools scream one and done, imo, just has not gotten the hype or attention yet like Herro from this past class..

He is gonna hit some big shots for UK through his career, but he is still being very underrated at this point.. All of his tools scream one and done, imo, just has not gotten the hype or attention yet like Herro from this past class..
Yeah he isn't the athlete to be one and done but 2 and thru is possible . I think he will be a role player in year one and a starter in year 2. He is more in the mold of D . Miller . A Kentucky kid who does everything well but will need 2-3 years to become a pro. ( I know Miller took 4 but that was because BCG was his coach for the 1st few years) .

Yeah he isn't the athlete to be one and done but 2 and thru is possible . I think he will be a role player in year one and a starter in year 2. He is more in the mold of D . Miller . A Kentucky kid who does everything well but will need 2-3 years to become a pro. ( I know Miller took 4 but that was because BCG was his coach for the 1st few years) .
BCG ruined his mentality and confidence.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Last year would anyone picked SGA as a lottery pick. We have no idea how he’ll improve. Was Larry Bird a great athlete. We need great basketball players.
Talk about a below the rim player but he was crafty as hell with the ball. Real fun player to watch.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT