ADVERTISEMENT

Does women get 6 fouls?

The purpose of writing is to convey a thought, idea etc. If the writing is understood, then spelling or grammar is irrelevant and is only pointed out by one whose aim is to show that he/she is of a higher intellect. 'See how smart I am?'
This.

Was checking the box score of South Carolina vs. UCONN. A player for South Carolina had 6 fouls. By the way, South Carolina is terrible. If it wasn't for their size and offensive rebounding, UCONN would have smoked them.
If the box score "said" they got 6 fouls ... then I suppose they does. 🙂 This reminds me of stuff I do all the time ... a very innocent faux pas (or phat phangers on a keyboard) (auto correct in a text) that makes me smile. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one guilty of it but then again, not really. All in good fun. GBB.

Last edited:
If the box score "said" they got 6 fouls ... then I suppose they does. 🙂 This reminds me of stuff I do all the time ... a very innocent faux pas (or phat phangers on a keyboard) (auto correct in a text) that makes me smile. I'm just glad that I'm not the only one guilty of it but then again, not really. All in good fun. GBB.
It was supposed to be Does women's basketball allow 6 fouls but you see how it turned out. I was too lazy to fix it. Lol

It was supposed to be Does women's basketball allow 6 fouls but you see how it turned out. I was too lazy to fix it. Lol
That happens to all of us and worth a small chuckle. Happens to me too often and when it does, all you can do is laugh ... so thanks for the unintended levity. Those are always the best anyway. LOL. But back to your question ... do the women get 6 fouls because I don't actually know?

That happens to all of us and worth a small chuckle. Happens to me too often and when it does, all you can do is laugh ... so thanks for the unintended levity. Those are always the best anyway. LOL. But back to your question ... do the women get 6 fouls because I don't actually know?
They don't. The girl slammed the ball after her 5th foul and got called for a technical.

ADVERTISEMENT