ADVERTISEMENT

Does Clarke play v Auburn?

Doubtful or we likely would have heard reports or him practicing. Sounds like Powell likely could be out again today as well though for AU.
No one even asked Cal about him in the presser yesterday so....
Also regarding Powell, I know he has missed 3 gms with head injury but all the takes Ive been hearing this week is he is expected to play v his home team.
Have you heard something different recently?

Also regarding Powell, I know he has missed 3 gms with head injury but all the takes Ive been hearing this week is he is expected to play v his home team.

It typically leaks out though. I just feel like we would have heard something.

Yea, he got put back under concussion protocols after he started practicing. Evidently the live motion was causing him some issues.

Auburn’s Justin Powell remains day-to-day, status uncertain vs. Kentucky https://kentuckysportsradio.com/bas...ains-day-to-day-status-uncertain-vs-kentucky/

I know nothing, but wouldn't we have heard by now??
Not necessarily. Secrecy in sports is bliss and when your crack staff of reporters doesnt even pose the question to Cal in his presser yesterday because they are too distracted by kneel gate....why not keep the Sweathog guessing?

Reactions: ncaaky
Exactly, they were to worried about Cals response to them kneeling. I think there may have been one or two basketball questions.

Reactions: ncaaky
You think Cal is going to feed us mushrooms something OTHER than BS? As far as he's concerned, we'll find out when we need to find out.

Clarke has been out for almost four weeks? Seems as if even a high ankle sprain would have healed by now?

As of two days ago, he still had a small foot cast on, I don't think he plays today, probably next week.

ADVERTISEMENT