ADVERTISEMENT

Does anyone think....

Oct 19, 2018
that we will get Oscar tomorrow? If not, the big man pool is starting to get thin, especially if the boat has sailed on Stewart already.

I’m glad you waited so long to have your epic first post. Welcome virgin poster.

Is the book closed on McDaniel?
Any 2 of Carey, Wiseman, Stewart, Oscar or McDaniel will do. I have a feeling Montgomery will be here in 2019 and have a big role in our frontcourt

I would guess 70-30 to WVU, but I thought the odds were worse than that for Knox to come to UK, so who knows? One thing I do know is that Cal is not panicking and that is all I need to know.

Reactions: WildcatFanDad1205
I would guess 70-30 to WVU, but I thought the odds were worse than that for Knox to come to UK, so who knows? One thing I do know is that Cal is not panicking and that is all I need to know.
That is true....and I will not panic until Carey goes elsewhere..lol

Montgomery isn’t going to be back. A top ten recruit that is a big that can shoot. He’s so gone!
Quite possibly the first player from this team to be drafted next year.

Brooks would pair very nicely with Whitney (and a big). Both guys can play PF.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I disagree about Montgomery (and maybe Richards at this point), but it's still early. UK hasn't even played an official game and some of you all have their bags packed. Like getting a husband/bride to the alter and handing him/her divorce papers at the honeymoon. [laughing]

Carey and Dante (reclass may be a possibility) sound like two solid pickups for 2019 if Oscar announces for West Virginia tomorrow. I'm a fan of all 3.

I disagree about Montgomery (and maybe Richards at this point), but it's still early. UK hasn't even played an official game and some of you all have their bags packed. Like getting a husband/bride to the alter and handing him/her divorce papers at the honeymoon. [laughing]

Carey and Dante (reclass may be a possibility) sound like two solid pickups for 2019 if Oscar announces for West Virginia tomorrow. I'm a fan of all 3.
Richards maybe. Montgomery isn’t coming back! He’ll Vander and Hami got drafted and neither did much and both were ranked lower.

SGA was a 4-star and went in the NBA Lottery last year (if memory serves). Rankings do not always tell the whole story, imo.

On a side note has anyone noticed that some of the "Richards >>> Bamba" folks have started to resurface?

I don't know ish about recruiting to be honest. @Bkocats is "my source." [laughing]

I’m still thinking Montgomery plays 15 min/game and has a solid Freshman season and then is a lottery pick in 2020

SGA was a 4-star and went in the NBA Lottery last year (if memory serves). Rankings do not always tell the whole story, imo.

On a side note has anyone noticed that some of the "Richards >>> Bamba" folks have started to resurface?

I don't know ish about recruiting to be honest. @Bkocats is "my source." [laughing]
I told you it was top secret

Reactions: Cindog28
I think the Oscar/Stewart ships have sailed.
I know I will get called a chicken little for this, but I am starting to get nervous about our front court for next year. It seems like some core guys I thought we would get are going other places......I was thinking Wiseman might be a cherry on top if we get him type of deal....now he is becoming a must get. However if we win the whole thing this year....I will not care nearly as much...lol

I think we're a very close 2nd but WVU wins out. It's a lot about relationships and they've been on him for a while.

I told you it was top secret
200w.gif

[laughing]

Need to get at least one of Wiseman, Carey, and Stewart at the 5.

Need to get one of McDaniels, Hurt, and Brooks at the 4.

Need another backup big man. Not sure who it will be.

I am not worried. Remember back in April? It looked like Richards would be our only big man on the roster. Now he is probably the worst big man on the roster and that's no slight to him.

Oh Dang....

Reactions: Cindog28
ADVERTISEMENT