ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think?

Boyd94

Junior
Feb 16, 2022
Scang will open up the playbook against Missouri? Surely he would have to think his seat is getting a little warm.

Reactions: mattrudd
I think perhaps he WANTS to be fired. The reasoning being that teams have gone nuts with putting buyout clauses and payoffs in contracts. He's a lowly position coach on the NFL, making good but not life changing money. Talks himself into a coordinating position in college with a nice buyout. Why not just go through the motions for a year, get paid, enjoy your free time with money you got paid to go away? Likely a stretch but almost seems plausible.....im likely just so disillusioned from the disappointment of last Saturday that I'm trying anything to make it make sense 😂😂🤔😔

He’s already shown us his good stuff. I shutter to think what his next tier BS would be.

Stoops scang and Levis need to have a serious conversation about how these last games will be played. Our entire offense centered around developing will for the draft and the NFL.

I'm not saying we need to run qb power but we need to stop handling him like he's made of glass

Scang will open up the playbook against Missouri? Surely he would have to think his seat is getting a little warm.
He might try but I caution that MO has held 3 straight opponents to under 300 yards total offense. This will be far from a walk in the park.

Reactions: childe
Open up the playbook?.......To run what plays?......He has no freaking OL!!!!!!!!!

His "playbook" needs to revert to basic run-blocking and serviceable pass blocking in their simplest forms because the OL is helpless, hapless, and hopeless under the scheme be brought to UK this year.

Without a minimally proficient OL, it doesn't matter what plays he calls.

It's about the fundamentals Cats......we ain't got 'em and we better go get 'em!

GBB!

Reactions: Ken Cat
Open up the playbook?.......To run what plays?......He has no freaking OL!!!!!!!!!

His "playbook" needs to revert to basic run-blocking and serviceable pass blocking in their simplest forms because the OL is helpless, hapless, and hopeless under the scheme be brought to UK this year.

Without a minimally proficient OL, it doesn't matter what plays he calls.

It's about the fundamentals Cats......we ain't got 'em and we better go get 'em!

[COLOR=%s]GBB![/COLOR]
He should have done that weeks ago, at this point he’s not changing anything. Instead he insists on running a complicated blocking scheme that our players can’t grasp.

Reactions: NavyCat88
ADVERTISEMENT