ADVERTISEMENT

Do you remember this?

Always thought the 94 team was a good what if with Dent’s injury. They were playing really well down the stretch and Marquette was a terrible matchup with McIllvain.
Dent was undervalued...we found out real quick how valuable he was on the defensive end when we lost him...

Losing to fricking O'Neill totally sucked...only good to come from that was floppy top hired him thinking he was their Pitino killer [laughing]

il_570xN.1741893618_8cdv.jpg

The 1990s most definitely were. Without question.
Without a doubt they were. No lead was ever too safe for the other team. Those 90's team could be down double digits and they never panicked. More often than not they'd come back and win. Fun times.

This was back when Kentucky basketball was enjoyable to watch, unlike this garbage we have been watching the last 6 or 7 years.
2017 was quite good to watch. As was 2020. So was 2022 until 2/3 of our starting backcourt got hurt (even though we didn't know one did until afterwards, but it is obvious looking back when he did going 6-30 20% from 3pt in last 7 games, but made 45.1% of his 3's before that).

Just UK wins like the Brassow one, though it looks like there’s maybe 0.1 left when ball goes through net.

But last play of the game buzzer beaters. I can’t think of any at the moment.
Cedric "Swoop" Jenkins tip in at buzzer against U6 in the 80s. 85-86 Season Roger Hardin hit at least one buzzer beater long shot. LSU was one he beat. Thinking he had 2 that season. Those have been a while though.

Reactions: dbrice3
2017 was quite good to watch. As was 2020. So was 2022 until 2/3 of our starting backcourt got hurt (even though we didn't know one did until afterwards, but it is obvious looking back when he did going 6-30 20% from 3pt in last 7 games, but made 45.1% of his 3's before that).

2020 was enjoyable because of Nick Richards and Immanuel Quickley but unlike a lot of UK fans i had no delusions about a team with ashton hagans as the starting point guard making a deep tourney run. But i liked seeing two guys in Richards and quickley rewarded with individual success after waiting their turns.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT