ADVERTISEMENT

Do you live in Lexington

BlueWorldOrder74

All-American
Oct 9, 2015
Lexington
Not basketball related, but hoping Mods will leave this up for a bit...

I am Curious to know if any of you guys who live in Lex happens to live in Stonewall? If so, do you recommend? Info would be appreciated.

If this has to be deleted, I understand. Thanks.

They will just move it over to the Paddock. It won't be deleted. Other than that I can't help you.

Not basketball related, but hoping Mods will leave this up for a bit...

I am Curious to know if any of you guys who live in Lex happens to live in Stonewall? If so, do you recommend? Info would be appreciated.

If this has to be deleted, I understand. Thanks.
As a real estate agent I can tell you it's a highly sought after area.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
I currently live in the neighborhood, grew up a few miles away inside New Circle Rd. Stonewall was developed early 60's thru early 70's. The house I live in was built in 1967. Nice neighborhood and well kept with wide streets, typical house are brick ranches, split levels, and split foyers. Typically large lots (.35 to .5 acres) with lots of mature trees and landscaping. There's a small area that is "ritzier" than the rest called Stonewall Estates at the end of Cindy Blair. There's also a lot of properties that back up to a "mini" farm that has horses on it (or used to). Some of the streets that do this are Roxburg Dr., Cindy Blair, and Grasmere (there may more, but those are off top of my head). Unless they are way over priced, homes don't stay on the market very long.

It's a nice location with close access to Man O War Blvd. as well as New Circle Road. All kinds of shopping, restaurants, etc. in close range. Stonewall Elementary and Jessie Clark Middle may not be the best schools in Fayette Co., but are near the top or in the top half anyways. Currently districted for Lafayette High School.

I've lived here for 14 years and really like it.

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
Thanks for the information Guys. I offered on a house in the neighborhood. House has good bones but need some renovation work for sure. I'm not sure I want to pay it. All of your information was helpful. Thanks to all.

I currently live in the neighborhood, grew up a few miles away inside New Circle Rd. Stonewall was developed early 60's thru early 70's. The house I live in was built in 1967. Nice neighborhood and well kept with wide streets, typical house are brick ranches, split levels, and split foyers. Typically large lots (.35 to .5 acres) with lots of mature trees and landscaping. There's a small area that is "ritzier" than the rest called Stonewall Estates at the end of Cindy Blair. There's also a lot of properties that back up to a "mini" farm that has horses on it (or used to). Some of the streets that do this are Roxburg Dr., Cindy Blair, and Grasmere (there may more, but those are off top of my head). Unless they are way over priced, homes don't stay on the market very long.

It's a nice location with close access to Man O War Blvd. as well as New Circle Road. All kinds of shopping, restaurants, etc. in close range. Stonewall Elementary and Jessie Clark Middle may not be the best schools in Fayette Co., but are near the top or in the top half anyways. Currently districted for Lafayette High School.

I've lived here for 14 years and really like it.

Thanks much.

I'll drop him off. He'll be the guy in the "white lives matter shirt" so you won't have to wonder if it's him. It'll make the initial approach less-awkward. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Great! I know the community embraces diversity. We love to see people wearing their causes on their shirts. OP is welcome anytime.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT