ADVERTISEMENT

Do you know anybody that needs wheelchair accessible tickets? Big Blue Nation Cares has two FREE.

bradyjames

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
Murfreesboro , TN
We'rrrrrrreeeee back!

We have two tickets for the Georgia game for wheelchair accessible tickets. We would like to send someone that would enjoy the game and spend some time with a family member or friend.

If you have been before let's let others have the same experience. So let us know if you have someone in mind that would like to go to Rupp Arena.

This game is on 12/31

Last edited:
Man, you’re awesome for doing this! I was given tickets a year or two ago for a friend who’s mom had cancer and wanted to go to one more game. I didn’t even know they were wheelchair accessible seats at the time which is what she needed. They went, took pictures and had a time they’ll never forget. She passed away soon after and I can not thank you enough for that. He still talks about it to this day and it wouldn’t have happened without your generosity. Thank you Just doesn’t do enough, but again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.

I will keep tabs on this. I may know someone. My ex girlfriend had a close friend who was involved in an accident last year leaving him paralyzed. Im trying to get in touch with her to see if maybe he would have any interest. Clearly if someone claims them first then thats totally fine. Just figured id put in a message and keep tabs this way as well.

Regardless who gets them amazed and appreciate the OP and BBN Cares

I'm a high school teacher and have a student who is wheelchair bound that is a huge UK fan. Would love to see if he is interested. I'm guessing he's never been to a game.

Reactions: bradyjames
I’ve got a friend that would love this opportunity. Let me know if it is still available please.

Reactions: Willy4UK
My sister and her husband would love to go. My husband I went several years ago and it was awesome. She has a disease like I do. We are both in wheelchairs. When my husband is away they help me out and when her husband is gone we help her. I would love to give her something like this. Both of our families are huge fans.

I have a co-worker that him or his wife have never been to a game. He's been in a chair for 30+ years and works every day. If these are still available I'd love to see him go.

I'm checking about the student I mentioned above.
Did you check with your student?

I did. Never been to a game (although he did go to the football spring game once). I didn't want to imply to him I might have potential tickets. I did ask him what he thought about the Cats' chances this weekend and he said, "They'll win, they're playing Harvard" lol.

He has spina bifada and some other ailments. He's a sweet kid and I know it would make his Christmas to get this chance.

If he's a candidate let me know how I can contact you. Thanks to you and your group; awesome thing you all are doing for deserving fans out there!

Reactions: kat57
It's an awesome thing you do. I was lucky enough to get tickets from you back a couple years ago to take my son who was going into the service and has never been to an actual game. The game was the Old Miss game that went to overtime. Never yelled so loud in our lives.
Thanks for allowing my son and I to make those memories we never would have without your generosity.

I'm checking about the student I mentioned above.

I did. Never been to a game (although he did go to the football spring game once). I didn't want to imply to him I might have potential tickets. I did ask him what he thought about the Cats' chances this weekend and he said, "They'll win, they're playing Harvard" lol.

He has spina bifada and some other ailments. He's a sweet kid and I know it would make his Christmas to get this chance.

If he's a candidate let me know how I can contact you. Thanks to you and your group; awesome thing you all are doing for deserving fans out there!

Yes, if he wants to go we can give him the set for 12/31? It's two tickets. Let us know.

It's an awesome thing you do. I was lucky enough to get tickets from you back a couple years ago to take my son who was going into the service and has never been to an actual game. The game was the Old Miss game that went to overtime. Never yelled so loud in our lives.
Thanks for allowing my son and I to make those memories we never would have without your generosity.

Appreciate the kind words from you and the others above. Honestly, just a very average guy. I make tons of mistakes in life. Offer my time so we can find folks who would like to go to Rupp. Don't pay for the tickets. One of the greatest U.K. fans I have ever met does that and he doesn't want the spotlight.

So thanks but it's not deserved. Have a good night.

Yes, if he wants to go we can give him the set for 12/31? It's two tickets. Let us know.
Thank you and thank those who donated. He's going to be ecstatic.

I'll talk to him Monday and respond here and we'll go from there. Thanks again!

Once again great job Brady &BBNC. Love that you combine 2 great things Family & The Cats. I’ve been hoping to find a time that I can make it down for a game from WV. It will be my first game since my mom passed away from cancer last March.

Reactions: bradyjames
@bradyjames we heard back from his parents and he is able to go. They're excited.

We want to let the parents give the tickets to him as a Christmas present so we're not telling him where the tickets are coming from.

Let me know how we can arrange picking up the tickets. I can facilitate whatever needs to happen. Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

@bradyjames we heard back from his parents and he is able to go. They're excited.

We want to let the parents give the tickets to him as a Christmas present so we're not telling him where the tickets are coming from.

Let me know how we can arrange picking up the tickets. I can facilitate whatever needs to happen. Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Just shoot me an email address to send them to.

Got them, thanks again!

I'll try to see if I can make sure they take some pics. It's going to be a Christmas present so I'll have to wait until we get back from break.
This guy isn't going to give the tickets to the kid lol. He's buying a neck brace and going with his friend

Reactions: T-Bickle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT