ADVERTISEMENT

Do you expect to be allowed to go to a sporting event again?

MrBlonde88

Sophomore
Aug 21, 2020
North jersey
And if so when?

I thought it would be interesting to get everyone's perspective on this being that college football and now hoops is underway with mostly no fans. Do you expect that the rulers will ever allow you to go to sporting events again such as at rupp or anywhere else? I for one don't think it will be allowed again unless you take the so called vaccine which will be offered as your get out of jail card. And even there it will be a select few elites that are allowed at the venue. Otherwise the new brave new virtual world is permanent

I've been to 4 Bengals games this year personally.... but once the Vaccine arrives I think we return back to normal.

Yes, I plan on attending the Super Bowl in Tampa early next yr and watching my Vikings roll the Steelers!

I don't see how people think this given the abuses of power that have already become commonplace

Why would our government want to keep us in this virtual world? Money will dictate how this goes. You really think all of these huge corporations would be happy?

And if so when?

I thought it would be interesting to get everyone's perspective on this being that college football and now hoops is underway with mostly no fans. Do you expect that the rulers will ever allow you to go to sporting events again such as at rupp or anywhere else? I for one don't think it will be allowed again unless you take the so called vaccine which will be offered as your get out of jail card. And even there it will be a select few elites that are allowed at the venue. Otherwise the new brave new virtual world is permanent

I would be in favor of that. Vaccine for normality. Would get us back on track and keep particular riffraff away from sane people.

Reactions: Rebelfreedomeagle
We've been to a dozen high school football games this year. I know others who have been to college football games. Had a chance to go see WKU at FAU, but the weather was bad so we didn't go.

Reactions: Rebelfreedomeagle
I would be in favor of that. Vaccine for normality. Would get us back on track and keep particular riffraff away from sane people.

The shot... I won't call it a vaccine because it's not one...is gonna kill people in the third world and hurt whoever takes it in some way here that's on record. My guess would be you won't be able to have children at the very least

• Haha
Reactions: KRJ1975
This virus was used as a political tactic. Many of the people who've been the biggest advocators of shut downs are already changing their position post election.

We won't be in this mess much longer. We were "good boy's" who voted as we were instructed. We are forgiven.
Build Back Better = Agenda 2030. Comical how misinformed/uninformed the masses are

Build Back Better = Agenda 2030. Comical how misinformed/uninformed the masses are

Without being political, just general, imagine believing the government and elite people have your best interests at heart? It's pretty amazing given the history they have to show them it's false.

We will be back too normal soon though. I truly believe China released the virus in order to interfere in the elections. They got what they wanted, and the criminals got what they wanted in Washington. They'll also want the credit for returning people to normal.

The shot... I won't call it a vaccine because it's not one...is gonna kill people in the third world and hurt whoever takes it in some way here that's on record. My guess would be you won't be able to have children at the very least

Let’s see your vast storehouse of research refuting the best pharmaceutical companies in the world and independently verified by many different countries.

You sound like Nancy

Without being political, just general, imagine believing the government and elite people have your best interests at heart? It's pretty amazing given the history they have to show them it's false.

We will be back too normal soon though. I truly believe China released the virus in order to interfere in the elections. They got what they wanted, and the criminals got what they wanted in Washington. They'll also want the credit for returning people to normal.
Hope you’re right. Listening to the World Economic Forum oligarchs, I’m pretty convinced they are going full force until their agendas come to fruition

Hope you’re right. Listening to the World Economic Forum oligarchs, I’m pretty convinced they are going full force until their agendas come to fruition

We shall see. I hate seeing people "give" that it's a "new normal". Some people literally want to be told what to do, how to live, and what to think.

It's scary

Hopefully Segregationist Joe gives China the vaccines first. We need to get those peasants back up and running. Have too many shares of BABA that need to rise.

Reactions: morgousky
Masked, large, and boisterous outdoor gatherings apparently do not spread covid. Therefore there shouldn't be an issue with big crowds at outdoor sporting events if all the attendees wear masks.

I fully expect a vaccination card requirement to attend games and concerts in the near future.

I don't see how people think this given the abuses of power that have already become commonplace

Because history repeats itself. Gub'ment overreach during a pandemic is not a new thing in the US. And afterwards almost everything returns to normal. Freedoms in the US historically are taken away at a snail's pace over time.........it's very, very rarely done at a fast pace like we've seen during this pandemic.

We should be allowed to go now to ANY event with reasonable safety measures in place. ZERO data out that having 5K in the stands at an NFL game, for example, leads to any problems. Extreme knee jerk reactions from the Governors that now have medical licenses.

Gov in NC has prohibited any fans in attendance at indoor events, even limited capacity.

No fans at Keeneland and Breeders Cup was a farce and without justification, as was the Derby.
Churchill is now already setting the stage for limits in the spring, and I am sure the brass at Keeneland will follow soon.

We've been to a dozen high school football games this year. I know others who have been to college football games. Had a chance to go see WKU at FAU, but the weather was bad so we didn't go.

To expand on this a little, we had to buy our tickets online and use our phone to validate them at the gate. I hope this is something they'll continue to do from now on. The lines moved quickly going in, and much faster than the usual ticket booth where they have to make change for people.

---
Sounds like Nazi Germany....."Are your papers in order?"
Yep. Someone will bitch that you can't expect (Fill In Group)_____________ to be responsible enough to know how to get or keep track of said card. Just like not being able to have a voter ID. Lawsuits galore. Dims will campaign against it. Yet, you'll get sued for someone getting virus in your business and YOU didn't require masks. Let the sh!t show begin.

We should be allowed to go now to ANY event with reasonable safety measures in place. ZERO data out that having 5K in the stands at an NFL game, for example, leads to any problems. Extreme knee jerk reactions from the Governors that now have medical licenses.

Gov in NC has prohibited any fans in attendance at indoor events, even limited capacity.

No fans at Keeneland and Breeders Cup was a farce and without justification, as was the Derby.
Churchill is now already setting the stage for limits in the spring, and I am sure the brass at Keeneland will follow soon.
I believe there were a few K fans at BC - at least stands looked like it to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT