ADVERTISEMENT

Do you all realize that we just beat

deplion

All-American
May 21, 2002
Greene, Adams AND Shows?

eek.r191677.gif

I guess this truly is the greatest team of all time.

This post was edited on 3/15 4:03 PM by deplion

Re: Biggest win of the year today.

Our eyes saw the same thing. I think those three are owned by Vegas. The biggest win of the year is six game away though, in my opinion. I want this one to be a close second when the shootings done.

Shows called the phantom charge on Poythress in the NC game last year which was HUGE!
Guess we'll probably get stuck with him again in the NCAA. Incredible.

In order for them to swing the tide in that game the reffing would have had to have been so egregiously awful that questions would be raised and investigations would be conducted.

Originally posted by unclear63:

Our eyes saw the same thing. I think those three are owned by Vegas. The biggest win of the year is six game away though, in my opinion. I want this one to be a close second when the shootings done.
Personally, I don't buy in the Vegas thing, mostly because they've always sucked.

But, I still stick by the notion that as long as Kentucky puts teams on the floor that are 2x, 3x, or even 4x as talented as the opponent, the officials are always going to try and play equalizer. They are going to let fouls go on us, and call us for ticky tack fouls to ensure the game is an actual competition.

In theory, that's not the part that annoys me. What annoys me is that this is all the sudden some new phenomenom with Kentucky... where was this for UNC/Florida back in the late 2000's? How about teams that are overly aggressive like UofL and Arky? And worst of all, how about schools like Duke and Kansas, who consistently put talented teams on the floor, yet not only are they not dinged for that, they get the calls!

No, we didn't beat those three. The three stooges were way up on us, it's just that we were about 30 pts better than Arkansas. I hope that is the last we have seen of them, until next year.

Originally posted by catlogic15:
Shows called the phantom charge on Poythress in the NC game last year which was HUGE!
Guess we'll probably get stuck with him again in the NCAA. Incredible.
I wish I could forget that call. It was absolutely horrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT