ADVERTISEMENT

Do y'all like...

never heard of her, but if she is like Luke Bryan you can GF Luke Bryan
Fixed.
tumblr_menfibjWhe1qejwsqo1_250.gif

Just checked him out.

Good news: Wasn't the worst I'd heard.
Bad news: Not that good. Dime a dozen.

I'm probably the wrong guy to ask. I hate most modern country with a passion and ole Luke ain't Stapelton, Isbell or Sturgill Simpson.

Hell, I enjoyed this more and it's not even serious.

Reactions: coach-2
Lol bad ass and luke combs
:sunglasses: “badass”description might have been a little over the top. ThoughBlue, I like several kinds of music. Last concert I attended was the Slayer concert in Nashville this summer. I’ve had my arm broke at a Five Finger Death mosh pit at Bogart’s many years ago. As far as country goes, Moonshine Bandits is a group that I like too. Yep, I’m phucked-up.

Take a listen to a KY kid, Tyler Booth. Check out his website, kid is legit country. Has a Jamey Johnson sound to him.

Just checked him out.

Good news: Wasn't the worst I'd heard.
Bad news: Not that good. Dime a dozen.

I'm probably the wrong guy to ask. I hate most modern country with a passion and ole Luke ain't Stapelton, Isbell or Sturgill Simpson.

Hell, I enjoyed this more and it's not even serious.

This^^^ I hadn’t heard of Combs but he sounds pretty much the same as the rest of the pop country out there these days.

Never heard of him so I can't say for sure but what I do know is I can't stand Bro Country music these days. I prefer older country music and after Montgomery Gentry's prime is when I sort of just stopped listening to it. I don't know anything about new artists to tell who has true country roots in them nowadays.

I like him. He's a little more pop"ish" than Stapleton, Sturgill, Isbell, but he's a lot more country than most these days. He's got some decent songs that tell a story other than bikini, beer, truck. That's what country is.

ADVERTISEMENT