ADVERTISEMENT

Do we play Thurs/Sat or Fri/Sun?

I'm bummed that were playing Thurs/Sat. I'm going to the round of 32 games in Portland, so it's a little disappointing.

Originally posted by Seth C:

Originally posted by Saven:
Hopefully Fri/Sun as I work Saturday.
Well, sorry. There is no hopefully. It's set in stone. If we play in Louisville (and we obviously will) then we play Thursday and Saturday. The end. That's already scheduled.
Lol calm down. Don't need you to go above and beyond with the comments. But, thanks for the information anyways.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/15 3:56 PM by Saven

Louisville is a Thurs/Sat location. Which also means don't expect us to get a play in game winner.
They'll get a play-in winner. It's different since expanding to 68.

Play-ins are on Tues and Wed. So we could get a play-in. And likely will considering travel is close from Dayton to Louisville.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Well, sorry. There is no hopefully. It's set in stone. If we play in Louisville (and we obviously will) then we play Thursday and Saturday. The end. That's already scheduled.
Lol calm down. Don't need you to go above and beyond with the comments. But, thanks for the information anyways.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I just feel like it keeps getting asked and the responses leave the answer vague or in the air despite it not being. The dates for each tournament location are set far in advance for scheduling purposes so Googling for the past several months would have turned up te Louisville dates. In case anime is curious I included a link that has the dates for the games at all locations. It may not be clickable since I'm posting from a phone.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=11837555&src=desktop[/URL]

This post was edited on 3/15 4:31 PM by Seth C

rolleyes.r191677.gif

Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I just feel like it keeps getting asked and the responses leave the answer vague or in the air despite it not being. The dates for each tournament location are set far in advance for scheduling purposes so Googling for the past several months would have turned up te Louisville dates. In case anime is curious I included a link that has the dates for the games at all locations. It may not be clickable since I'm posting from a phone.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncb/story?storyId=11837555&src=desktop
No worries man, it's all good. I should've checked the topic earlier myself. I guess I got a little defensive myself.
laugh.r191677.gif

Guess I need to find someone who can hopefully take my shift Saturday afternoon, depending on what time they play.

ADVERTISEMENT