ADVERTISEMENT

Do we beat UL?

I have no idea for this one. How well do the CATS rebound after the loss to UGA? Who knows with the Jeckel and Hyde UofL <===[laughing] team? If UK's defense shows up and they can contain Jackson, then I like UK's chances. Plus, I think SJ out plays Jackson AGAIN!

Yes, I think we can. They've played teams like us close (BC, FSU, Wake Forest, and UVA). By no means is it a sure win, but Bogger was right, it's Lamar and a bunch of dudes.

Simply run the ball with Benny, milk the clock, and keep the ball out of Lamar's hands...

We do that and we win.
This. if we do this and keep Lamar off the field it's a sure bet. But their defense is so bad that we may score in 8 plays each possession, so then it becomes a shootout I guess

We can not stop a passing QB and we know how UK plays against a running QB so unless we get 3 TOs at least we can not score with them to get a win..IMO

Yep, senior day, and Louisville's defense is frankly bad.

The Cats can win this.

Well, to be honest, our defense is no juggernaut either. Is there defense really worse than ours? Serious question as I've not seen UL play even once this year. Plus, Jackson may feel he owes us this year for beating them at their place last season. Also not real confident our offense can score all that much even against their defense. Sorry, just not feeling very confident after watching today's game so please excuse if I sound way too negative, not in a real good mood at the moment.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
honestly, I look forward to watching Benny run it down their throat all game long and racking up large gains.

You do realize that their run defense is not bad, at all.

It will have to be like last year, Johnson going off.

Their defense hasn't been great but their last two weeks, it has picked up a lot based on the scores and yards if you look at their game stats.

UL will score >35 points on our D. No way we can stop LJ's rushing and our pitiful secondary is going to give 5 yard cushions and leave guys wide open all night.

To win, we are going to have to win the TO battle big time and 5+ TDs. If not, we will get run. They are just too powerful offensively when playing against average/below average defenses.

We should , We could pound Benny all damn day , but I get the feeling the coaching staff doesn't have enough sense to keep away from stupid stuff like Wildcat. Wildcat Wildcat .. tosses to the 2nd string TE , and just screwing it up in general

ADVERTISEMENT