ADVERTISEMENT

"Do fish get thirsty?"

That means Indiana must be the Sahara by now.
Indiana is still a blue blood? If so, what does a school have to do to get removed from blue blood status? Or is it more of if they’re a blue blood they’re always a blue blood for you?

Thirsty for BLOOD!!!!!

gaf-blackpirahna.jpg

In response to the OP question....

What makes teflon stick to the pan?

Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?

When yogurt goes bad how can you tell?

Why do you drive in a parkway, but park in a driveway?
Powdered water…..what do you add?

Smile for a satellite photo…

Reactions: UKhoopCat
Do Blueblood programs that haven't won a title since 2012 get thirsty?

Answer: yes. Yes they do.
Yeah but what about those Tuesday night games in the SEC where we down 55-52 under 8 and we come back and win. Not as good as a final 4 or title but it's close to me. I'm one of those that love every win we get.

Why do you drive in a parkway, but park in a driveway?
Why do people call pants a pair of pants when there is only one? Socks are called a pair because there is two. Now don't say it's because they have two legs, a shirt has two sleeves, and it is not called a pair of shirts.
Now there is an answer for this. ;)

Do Blueblood programs that haven't won a title since 2012 get thirsty?

Answer: yes. Yes they do.
What an ahole. You fair weather fans who just want to bitch, whine and complain make me sick. We don’t need negative fans like you. We have too many like you already.

What an ahole. You fair weather fans who just want to bitch, whine and complain make me sick. We don’t need negative fans like you. We have too many like you already.
Calm down, man. Your post reads like it's written by someone who's unhinged.

It's going to be okay. Just take deep breaths and remind yourself that it's only a sports message board.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot

Why do you drive in a parkway, but park in a driveway
Why do people call pants a pair of pants when there is only one? Socks are called a pair because there is two. Now don't say it's because they have two legs, a shirt has two sleeves, and it is not called a pair of shirts.
Now there is an answer for this. ;)
These are valid questions. Why are they a pair of binoculars, glasses, scissors, tweezers. These are questions that need answering !!

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Do such negatory fans get thirsty if they don’t bitch every 30 seconds. The answer is, no one knows. It’s never happened in recorded history.

I thought this was another smooth as butter thread.

"Where do the ripples in the water go?"

ADVERTISEMENT