ADVERTISEMENT

DK back

Ok....why wouldn't Drake and/or Landon come back now? Do you think it's even a question in there mind? Isn't Kinnard projected ahead of them?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Mmmmm.

Shocked.

I can not believe NFL forecasters had him below the top 2 rounds.

I'm as thrilled with his return as I have been with big time commits like Rogers and McCall, but am actually a bit more surprised.

If it is available and neither a penalty or cost prohibitive, the University needs to buy some insurance for DK, who is, I think, a can't miss prospect whenever he goes.

I think he currently projects as a OG in the NFL. He has a chance to be one of the best OL in the country next season. If he can demonstrate NFL OG/OT versatility, could he be a late first round early second round pick in ‘22? Does he slide to the left side next year?

5202454842_84e5a6dbbb_b.jpg

Mmmmm.

Shocked.

I can not believe NFL forecasters had him below the top 2 rounds.

I'm as thrilled with his return as I have been with big time commits like Rogers and McCall, but am actually a bit more surprised.

If it is available and neither a penalty or cost prohibitive, the University needs to buy some insurance for DK, who is, I think, a can't miss prospect whenever he goes.
Absolutely. Man, we could all pitch in and pay it! Just fantastic news getting both of these guys back. I almost can't believe it.

Reactions: The-Hack
the question, I suspect a projected improvement. I think Young and Jackson have maxed their potential. Improving their NFL stock is probably not possible.

Makes sense. I don't have a clue where they're projected. I feel like Young has more potential growth. I think Drake is ready.

But man when I see a guy like Kinnard come back, Junior or not, it's hard for me to see Drake and Landon go. I would bet we get one of them back.

Makes sense. I don't have a clue where they're projected. I feel like Young has more potential growth. I think Drake is ready.

But man when I see a guy like Kinnard come back, Junior or not, it's hard for me to see Drake and Landon go. I would bet we get one of them back.

Landon is a newly-wed with a degree. I suspect it’s time for him to make his NFL move.

In a preseason interview, Drake seemed resigned that he was moving on after the year.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
I think he currently projects as a OG in the NFL. He has a chance to be one of the best OL in the country next season. If he can demonstrate NFL OG/OT versatility, could he be a late first round early second round pick in ‘22? Does he slide to the left side next year?
Masybe he plays OG this year.

ADVERTISEMENT