ADVERTISEMENT

Difference in NIL

Apr 8, 2024
What difference is big boosters (Crafts, etc.) contributing to the NIL collective vs What Cal had set up with his network of people. Bc I never knew if the NIl was sufficient the last 2 years

What difference is big boosters (Crafts, etc.) contributing to the NIL collective vs What Cal had set up with his network of people. Bc I never knew if the NIl was sufficient the last 2 years
What Cal network of people? Dude claims some sort of credit for billions of dollars of NBA contracts and couldn’t seem to convince any of them to spend a dime. The people who wanted to contribute money, he was too good to schmooze.

What Cal network of people? Dude claims some sort of credit for billions of dollars of NBA contracts and couldn’t seem to convince any of them to spend a dime. The people who wanted to contribute money, he was too good to schmooze.
Cal pissed off all the boosters , so, he himself had to use his friends for Kentucky’s collective

People don’t know the stories yet but they’ll come out. Calipari was doing things to directly screw with people and some of it is obvious but people didn’t and don’t pick up on it for some reason. He was forced out of here by financial suffocation. He made a move and they didn’t bluff.
To screw with the players? Or the administrators?

Cal pissed off all the boosters , so, he himself had to use his friends for Kentucky’s collective
Craft’s beef with Cal was his own doing. Or his wife’s at least. Can’t blame Cal for that one if that story is true. He was protecting his guy

Craft’s beef with Cal was his own doing. Or his wife’s at least. Can’t blame Cal for that one if that story is true. He was protecting his guy
With the way Oscar was beefing with Cal.. im gonna say that it was probably Cal forcing his will on them because Oscar wouldnt beef with Cal if it was something he didnt want to do for the Craft's.

Reactions: 4UK4Life
I heard that Joe invited Oscar to the derby through Cal. But said Oscar couldn’t go bc he was sick. Joe then called Oscar to wish him well , Oscar told him he never sick lol
I also heard that she was using Oscar for political ads and Cal put an end to it. Idk what’s true

The kneeling alienated lots of loyal boosters. KY is a red state like it or not. Arkansas is even more deeply red. Let’s see Cal get into politics over there with Mr Tyson or the Waltons

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT