ADVERTISEMENT

Did you see where people are boycotting the movie Peter Rabbit?

Apr 4, 2006
It seems there is a scene where Peter Rabbit throws blackberries at another rabbit who is allergic to them. He has an allergic reaction and uses an epi pen on himself. Parents on Twitter were losing their minds and saying it is promoting kids bullying other kids with food allergies. I really hope they never watch a Looney Toons cartoon or the Three Stooges shows.

When you say "people" what do you mean exactly? How many are we talking about? I've noticed nowadays that there are all sorts of articles and stories about "people" complaining about this and that, but in all actuality it's like 100 people and a complete non story meant to drum up outrage. Everyone has a voice now with social media I feel like you can say "OMG look at what people are complaining about" with just about anything.

When you say "people" what do you mean exactly? How many are we talking about? I've noticed nowadays that there are all sorts of articles and stories about "people" complaining about this and that, but in all actuality it's like 100 people and a complete non story meant to drum up outrage. Everyone has a voice now with social media I feel like you can say "OMG look at what people are complaining about" with just about anything.

The Uncle Remus stories are already gone. Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox are sadly missed, along with the Tar Baby.

Reactions: domino79 and JC43
It seems there is a scene where Peter Rabbit throws blackberries at another rabbit who is allergic to them. He has an allergic reaction and uses an epi pen on himself. Parents on Twitter were losing their minds and saying it is promoting kids bullying other kids with food allergies. I really hope they never watch a Looney Toons cartoon or the Three Stooges shows.
I know. Can you imagine the three stooges in 4K? Gah.

COME SEE TEH PETER RABIT MOVIE. ITS EMPOWRING TO LITTLE ALLERGY KIDS LIKE MY MASIE. THAT HAVE TO DEEL WITH HER CONDITION EVRY DAY. MY GIRL IS A WARRIUR PRINCES AND WONT LET NO ALLERGIES KEEP HER DOWN!!!!1!1!!1!!

I BET NOONE ON FACE BOOK WILL SHAER THIS POST!!

yhg1TJT.jpg

Last edited:
and what about this black panther movie when are they gonna make a white panther movie am i right?????????????

Funny; because I saw someone share on FB asking when it was ok for white people to see it. They didn’t want to take a seat away from a black person during opening weekend; it being black history month and all.

They seemed serious, if they were trolling then they’ve reached the highest level.

Funny; because I saw someone share on FB asking when it was ok for white people to see it. They didn’t want to take a seat away from a black person during opening weekend; it being black history month and all.

They seemed serious, if they were trolling then they’ve reached the highest level.
Not for nothin', but this white person will be watching it on a bootleg site on Saturday with Korean subtitles.

I can't blame them because I do the same thing. I haven't seen a movie other than Star Wars movies this decade because of my disgust for people.

Well if these people have Twitter than it makes them official, that’s when it counts.

Have always noticed that the people who love calling people snowflakes are often the ones who cry the most. (A general statement not regarding USSLair at all)

Yep. Because I need therapy, llamas, group think, support groups, screaming at the sky, safe space for someone with a different opinion....

Snowflake

When did this crap start? I don’t recall the constant outrage and meltdowns occurring until about 10 years ago.

ADVERTISEMENT