ADVERTISEMENT

Did you know

Mar 29, 2007
. Quade Green shot 44% from 3 last year during the EYBL tournament? I watched this breakdown video and it's got me ready for the season to begin!!

Before he hurt his back he was hitting 40%(18/45) of his 3s. After the injury he shot 35%(23/64)

So, if you give him the first 2 games back after the injury where he went 0-5 then you have a guy who made 39.4% on the season. The 3rd and 4th games back after the back spasms he went 4-8. Go through the 3rd to 7th game back he was 9-22 for 40.9%

The Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and Davidson games where he went 0-7 at the end of the season dropped him from 40.4

What I am basically saying is right now Quade is a 38-40% shooter from 3. We'd be crazy to complain about Quade's three-point shooting. He just needs to get a little more consistent, but which freshmen don't.

Reactions: drcats2013
6-18 from three in March. If he wasn't 3-3 in a losing effort against Florida it is very questionable. I hope he improves over the off-season and learns to tune out those in his 'circle' who put in his ear to transfer. He will have a lot of competition, this upcoming year so he needs to become the player Cal thought he was. Hope he makes it his team, and if he can't then become a huge contributor be it off the bench. Serious question, has Quade dunked the ball yet?

I like Green. He can be a nice role player this season, but if we’re counting on him to more than a role player, we’re in big trouble. I don’t think we’re in big trouble. Guard play will be a major strength.

ADVERTISEMENT