ADVERTISEMENT

Did y’all see what ESPN said about Kansas????

flacat22

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2011
Florida
Yeah me neither. Wasted 90 minutes of my life and not a SINGLE show (big 12 money) mentioned their cheating asses. Before you respond with the lazy, “I only watch ESPN during..” shut up. ESPN is scared of selfhairpiece, big 12 money I guess. Gotta have a Monday game. @nobodyputsbillselfshairpieceinthecorner @kneeburnsfromprayingnottogetcaught

Last edited:
Yeah me neither. Wasted 90 minutes of my life and not a SINGLE show (big 12 money) mentioned their cheating asses. Before you respond with the lazy, “I only watch ESPN during..” shut up. ESPN is scared of selfhairpiece, big 12 money I guess. Gotta have a Monday game. @nobodyputsbillselfshairpieceinthecorner @kneeburnsfromprayingnottogetcaught
They never would discuss UNCheat, either, when they ruled the no jurisdiction BS. Literally heard them saying how they weren't allowed to talk about it that very day on Outside The Lines. Jeremy Schaap was ready to unload his opinion on the subject and was basically told he wasn't allowed. They would still be unloading opinions right now, had that been UK/Cal. Disgusting and pathetic!

If all this stuff that has went on at all these other places happened at Kentucky, all they would do is report on it. I can't stand ESPN. Don't watch it unless Kentucky is on.

They have been hoping for us to fall ever since Cal arrived. Since we haven’t, they really don’t want our rivals to fall so that we can’t walk through a season.

I thought I made it clear with the “I don’t watch ESPN” disclaimer in my original post but here y’all are. Beside the fact that you tough guys don’t “watch ESPN” please tell me those pantywaists won’t call self and adidas to the mat. Anyone?

Why so mad at our fans? Weird

Reactions: Ugoff

Idk what you watched or when but the day the notice of alligations dropped it was on every show. Sportscenter, Around the Horn, PTI.....And when more info or punishments come out, they'll cover that to. Did you really expect some random Monday for them to still be acting like it was breaking news?

more importantly, does Nike make billy self’s hairpiece?

Reactions: Samurai Cat
OK. You spent 90 minutes watching a network you don’t watch. LOL. I watched a documentary tonight on growing asparagus. No commercials. That’s the way cutting the cord works.

Idk what you watched or when but the day the notice of alligations dropped it was on every show. Sportscenter, Around the Horn, PTI.....And when more info or punishments come out, they'll cover that to. Did you really expect some random Monday for them to still be acting like it was breaking news?

thanks @SpamburgerHamburger for the shout out. Coming from someone who uses “IDK” like by 8 year old I can tell you’re someone who is wise and can guide us all in the right direction. Thanks for setting me straight, I’ll try to do better, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT