ADVERTISEMENT

Did visiting shooter Jemari Baker scare off Diallo?

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Ben Roberts‏@BenRobertsHL 3h3 hours ago
On the blog: UK signee Jemarl Baker started his official visit today. He's the shooter Cats needed in 2017 class http://ukrecruiting.bloginky.com/2017/04/23/jemarl-baker-in-town-for-official-visit-to-kentucky/…

C-IteusXkAAWmOR.jpg

...is looking like a pretty important player for next season right now. We might actually need him to shoot like Ray Allen.

No joke, we're lucky a Top 75 kid that can shoot at a pretty good clip became available late and just sorta fell into our lap.

If Diallo leaves, we will still only have 3 guards. I think Cam is almost a sure thing if Cal wants him, especially if Diallo goes. I wonder if Vanderbilt can play SG.

Reactions: ukfan041
If Diallo leaves, we will still only have 3 guards. I think Cam is almost a sure thing if Cal wants him, especially if Diallo goes. I wonder if Vanderbilt can play SG.

If Cam is a UK lean, he's likely waiting to see what Knox does before making his decision. With no Diallo or Knox, Cam would probably start over Baker due to his size and ACC experience.

Despite his improving jumper, Vanderbilt is still very much a point forward IMO. He could play SG if we needed him to, but that wouldn't be the best way to use him.

Everyone should be scared of my dude Silent R.

He may be silent, but he's also deadly... from behind the arc, that is.

Yeah those silent but deadly ones scare me off as well. You know somebody has got to take a big ole [poop]

That's akin to asking if Jon Hood's commitment will scare off Wall's commitment. I like Barker as a player, but he isn't in the same league as Diallo at this point. Most everyone expects Diallo to lead us in scoring next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT