ADVERTISEMENT

Did Vandy Head Coach just say?

C5matt

Blue Chip Prospect
Gold Member
Oct 8, 2017
Did Derek Mason just say in his FLA postgame comments that they’ve got things to cleanup and get ready for “Missouri” next week!??

Did Derek Mason just say in his FLA postgame comments that they’ve got things to cleanup and get ready for “Missouri” next week!??

I hope he is overlooking us so much he forgot about us.

He said “misery.” He knows what awaits him at Commonwealth Stadium.

Vandy is a good team. Walk into that game with our noses in the air and the result could be a bloody nose.

Best idea is take care of business.

Reactions: Blouman
Vandy is a good team. Walk into that game with our noses in the air and the result could be a bloody nose.

Best idea is take care of business.
I agree. The way UK’s offense has disappeared the last 1 1/2 games is cause for concern for me. No game is a certain win if it doesn’t get fixed.

Reactions: 83Cat
Best thing to happen for UK was having Vandy go up 21-3 against Florida our kids will see that and understand we have to be ready to play

Reactions: kev69
Yes he did. I caught that too. Sure hope he shows up in Lexington Saturday night.:joy:[roll]

Thought this was going to be about the pleasantries Mason exchanged with Mullen during the game...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT