ADVERTISEMENT

Did uncalled PI in the Endzone win us the game?

maysvilleky

All-American
Aug 13, 2003
I know a lot of game was played after that non-call, but at the time I was totally peeved the refs didn’t call that. I thought it was obvious.

But in hindsight UK might not be trailing and punts the ball away on 4th from their own 20. Then who knows!

Any way it happened, I’ll take the W!

In a close game, any single factor could have been the difference.
Exactly Hack! Like when the Landsharks dunked on the UK goal after their short lived 2nd half go ahead TD.
Let that me a lesson learned. Keep your goofy arse basketball goals away from the football field, at least when you are playing the Kings of College Basketball!

• Love
Reactions: The-Hack
Exactly Hack! Like when the Landsharks dunked on the UK goal after their short lived 2nd half go ahead TD.
Let that me a lesson learned. Keep your goofy arse basketball goals away from the football field, at least when you are playing the Kings of College Basketball!

That happened during the actual game??? They wheeled out a basketball goal with a UK logo and dunked??

Lane Kiffin is a jackass lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Yeah they did have a goal with a UK logo. Saw that and was thinking "oh brother karma's gonna get you..." You don't see UK basketball team wheeling out goalposts to do a field goal attempt when we play Alabama :D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT