ADVERTISEMENT

Did Kyle tUcKer get off Twitter

It’s what happens when a 💩 storm has hit the BBN 🌪️.

It’s sad we are having these discussions & the season going on? Everyone knows distractions can tear a team down & ruin an entire season. We sure wouldn’t want that to happen now would we?

No one wants that, I mean, why would they? We got quite a few games left, JuSt saying!!

It’s what happens when a 💩 storm has hit the BBN 🌪️.

It’s sad we are having these discussions & the season going on? Everyone knows distractions can tear a team down & ruin an entire season. We sure wouldn’t want that to happen now would we?

No one wants that, I mean, why would they? We got quite a few games left, JuSt saying!!
Are you saying Tucker’s political beliefs are the distractions for this team?

Are you saying Tucker’s political beliefs are the distractions for this team?

I am not sure, because I have no idea. Just find the timing odd? Is that Allowed?

I guess you will have to ask him, it would be easier to reach him but unfortunately he just left a social media site to communicate with him right before the story broke..

But, you never know?

Reactions: cocheese51
Ah. That explains it. I noticed him posting political stuff which I thought was not a really smart thing to do as a sports journalist.
It isn’t, but politics tap into a primal part of human nature, and some people can’t stop themselves from engaging in the social media/political battle. It really is too bad that we can’t just let each other live and be pleasant on social media. I’m not even against stating opinions on things that you believe in, but it can get pretty nasty when you participate in condemning certain groups of people, etc.. Oh well!

I am not sure, because I have no idea. Just find the timing odd? Is that Allowed?

I guess you will have to ask him, it would be easier to reach him but unfortunately he just left a social media site to communicate with him right before the story broke..

But, you never know?

You just added JR’s tweet that adds absolute 0 context to your opinion.

You just added JR’s tweet that adds absolute 0 context to your opinion.

I gave you my opinion, I have already stated I have no clue or inside information, just find the timing odd, especially after staring 1-2 in conference play & us trying to get back on the tracks.

Who would want such distractions that could completely tear the team & things apart maybe resulting in a lost season?

I want their opinion, on why that was such a great idea? We surely wouldn’t want that to occur now would we? I know I sure don’t, do you?

What‘s your opinion?

I gave you my opinion, I have already stated I have no clue or inside information, just find the timing odd, especially after staring 1-2 in conference play & us trying to get back on the tracks.

Who would want such distractions that could completely tear the team & things apart maybe resulting in a lost season?

I want their opinion, on why that was such a great idea? We surely wouldn’t want that to occur now would we? I know I sure don’t, do you?

What‘s your opinion?
So you believe Kyle Tucker’s opinion has an effect on this team’s performance?

So you believe Kyle Tucker’s opinion has an effect on this team’s performance?

Not his opinion, it could be the information he was given from a reliable & credible used source many times that has a possible chance of major distraction during the season. Does ANY COACH or FANBASE want distractions during the season, especially major distractions?

But, he could have trusted them. Who would have an agenda like that or take the Chance of that possibly happening, but I sure hope it doesn’t happen 🤞…

But this is not an opinion, this is a fact, it has become a major distraction. Plus a 💩 show NATIONALLY!! It is what it is, that’s how I view it?

What’s your opinion?

Not his opinion, it could be the information he was given from a reliable & credible used source many times that has a possible chance of major distraction during the season. Does ANY COACH or FANBASE want distractions during the season, especially major distractions?

But, he could have trusted them. Who would have an agenda like that or take the Chance of that possibly happening, but I sure hope it doesn’t happen 🤞…

But this is not an opinion, this is a fact, it has become a major distraction. Plus a 💩 show NATIONALLY!! It is what it is, that’s how I view it?

What’s your opinion?
I was just trying to figure out if you thought Tucker’s opinion had an effect on the team. I don’t think it does.

I was just trying to figure out if you thought Tucker’s opinion had an effect on the team. I don’t think it does.

I will say this my friend, It depends on what anyones opinion is.. What is the opinion about, the position they hold, how it could or will be reacted too & the damage, turmoil & chaos it could cause or happen.

Someone had an opinion, that is also a fact! Is it true, to make a fair determination you need all parties involved & give their stance & view on things.

Mitch has, Will the others? This is not going to go away unfortunately.. I know it, you know it, we ALL know it!

I think it was more that Twitter (with Elon) didn’t align with his (political) values. Regardless of his politics, I think he’s a d*** good writer. His Schlarman article alone was good enough to cost me a subscription as long as his writing is behind a paywall.

Excellent & Touching Piece to all of BBN, the Nation!

See how an opinion & article can have an effect on everyone involved with the BBN & the Nation!

I won’t even mention the total embarrassment nationally, plus other FANBASES laughing & mocking, you all know who I am talking ABOut!

Last edited:
This thread went as exactly as expected lol
I discovered journalists are persecuted. I thought they persecuted others.

I also learned that Kyle can now talk about his kids. That is good news for Kyle. I didn’t know his speech was being oppressed.

I also learned that people like paying for Kyle’s work. That is good news for Kyle.

Seems like a relatively innocuous thread for people not easily triggered.

Reactions: 1stKatMan
If one does something and does not post it on social media, did it actually happen???

If one does not post on Twitter, does one actually exist?

These are great mysteries and questions no one can fully understand or answer…

Kyle left bc journalists were being persecuted on twitter, removed, and he felt the free speech that was promised was not being upheld. So he left in solidarity. I’ve always said, he’s a damn good writer. One of the best in sports. His articles are worth a subscription.

I agree with Kyle politically on many things, and not at all on many things. But one thing I won’t do is talk down to people with different political beliefs and belittle them. His tweets always came across as though he was an elitist and everyone else was an uneducated plebeian. That wasn’t going to make you any friends when many of the people you interact with are conservative Kentuckians. Even the gen Z kids Kentucky fans I know have issues with him incessantly tweeting about Covid.

Saying all this, it’s not a surprise that people seem to be coming to his aid after he deletes his twitter. Kyle tucker the writer and Kyle Tucker the guy are great. Kyle tucker the tweeter is not.
He’s a douche 🍺

If one does something and does not post it on social media, did it actually happen???

If one does not post on Twitter, does one actually exist?

These are great mysteries and questions no one can fully understand or answer…

Who would want major distractions during the season and why? It sure was a great win today!

That is the great mystery and question no one can fully understand or answer regarding this issue 🤔

If he got off twitter bc he's so partisan (the twitter files released aren't left or right...they're the TRUTH) then this guy is got serious issues.

He works for an outlet that's struggling big time and his work is dependent on shares and clicks.

I know Matt Jones called him ridiculous for it. So, sorry die hard partisans.

ADVERTISEMENT