ADVERTISEMENT

Did Kyle tUcKer get off Twitter

Rayban_Givens

Sophomore
Silver Member
Dec 3, 2022
Dark Hills, Ky
Because he knew this was coming & what it would be like on Twitter for him?
spacejunkie-elon.gif

No. He left a while ago. Didn’t explain, but my WAG is he got tired of being accused of sucking Cal’s d—- all the time. And of people telling him his kids are ugly. Some of the shit people tweeted to him was really bad. And no, he doesn’t have an obligation to be on Twitter or any other platform. Pay for a subscription and read his articles. They’re good.

No. He left a while ago. Didn’t explain, but my WAG is he got tired of being accused of sucking Cal’s d—- all the time. And of people telling him his kids are ugly. Some of the shit people tweeted to him was really bad. And no, he doesn’t have an obligation to be on Twitter or any other platform. Pay for a subscription and read his articles. They’re good.

He is a excellent writer, just odd timing I guess.. A couple of weeks apart from each other.

Just Odd & Interesting too me 🤔

I think it was more that Twitter (with Elon) didn’t align with his (political) values. Regardless of his politics, I think he’s a d*** good writer. His Schlarman article alone was good enough to cost me a subscription as long as his writing is behind a paywall.

I happen to really like Tucker’s reporting and writing. He has went in-depth on many issues in the past that others haven’t touched on. That being said, I don’t think Tucker lied, per-se, about what he said in his article concerning Mitch and Cal. I think Tucker IS someone Cal is comfortable talking to and I believe that how Tucker reported it is exactly how Calipari SPUN it to him. Cal is a MASTER manipulator. I know that may sound harsh or negative, but it is absolutely true and it is his greatest strength on the recruiting trail. Cal is in a world of shit with the BBN right now which he totally brought on himself. So he goes to Tucker and tries to spin the attention off of him and ON to MB. Don’t want to get political, but Cal is an obvious Liberal and this is exactly what elite Liberals do. He’s trying to manage the story as much as he can, but the fact is unless he changes the narrative ON the court he will only get deeper into the abyss.

And he gets to send a message to someone on Twitter, I don‘t have to have a Twitter account to be lead trending on Twitter & you are supposedly taking over the media 🤔… But Kyle would never, would he 🤔
django-unchained.gif

Reactions: fabcat
He left because of Elon Musk. He probably thought there would be a mass exodus and tried to be one of the first to quit twitter. That mass exodus never materialized and now he is on mastodon with like 80 followers. Quite the stupid decision.

He does a great job covering UK but I have never seen someone quite as sensitive and weak minded as that guy. Very strange.

When Musk suspended a bunch of reporters he (pronouns pal) Kyle left and hasn’t returned

Kyle left bc journalists were being persecuted on twitter, removed, and he felt the free speech that was promised was not being upheld. So he left in solidarity. I’ve always said, he’s a damn good writer. One of the best in sports. His articles are worth a subscription.

I agree with Kyle politically on many things, and not at all on many things. But one thing I won’t do is talk down to people with different political beliefs and belittle them. His tweets always came across as though he was an elitist and everyone else was an uneducated plebeian. That wasn’t going to make you any friends when many of the people you interact with are conservative Kentuckians. Even the gen Z kids Kentucky fans I know have issues with him incessantly tweeting about Covid.

Saying all this, it’s not a surprise that people seem to be coming to his aid after he deletes his twitter. Kyle tucker the writer and Kyle Tucker the guy are great. Kyle tucker the tweeter is not.

When Musk suspended a bunch of reporters he (pronouns pal) Kyle left and hasn’t returned
Musk has lost more money than anyone in history of the last couple of years. Musk never says anything wrong about China does he? Of course, not, he makes a shit load of money there. Musk screwed with Tesla shareholders with his fabrication, he’s gonna be in trouble for it regarding the stock comments. He needed to stay in his lane with technology, quit talking on on Twitter with his nonsense BS.

Did Kyle tUcKer troll the entire BBN.. I mean it’s nothing too bad, in the end all he has to say he was only reporting what he was informed & told by a very reliable source within the program…

In the end, his hands are CLEAN

I ain’t Mad!!

joker-clean.gif

You’re quite the conspiracy theorist.

Pretty Odd Timing isn’t it, plus it’s been great for the only one individual who wrote & broke the news all the way around.. No debating or questioning him about the situation on Twitter...

It was almost perfect timing? lUcKy him..

news-room-partying.gif

Let’s not start the Tucker stuff again. We all know why he left and it should go without saying. You’ll get your post deleted most likely if you state why he really left

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT