ADVERTISEMENT

Dickie V Going In On Kansas

I can't stand him, but his voice is heard by many so this just keeps getting uglier for Kansas. Gotta love it !

Reactions: kl40504
It’s time for Dick to go away.

f0dfe91c2ea24a6321b06b84d6f621ffde94ade3c300bf5048fd2c99a7f4df70.jpg

Vitale lost me back when Tubby left for Minnesota. He went on and on about how UK fans ran Tubby off. Blah blah blah.
Exactly right.

Instead of saying the truth, and blaming Tubby for being lazy and disorganized, he decided to blame our “racist fans”.

Truth be told , we all kissed Tubby’s ass longer than we should have-BECAUSE he’s black.

Louisville and Pitino didnt have anything remotely close to what Kansas and Self have, in writing on text. And you saw what happened to Louisville.

If my memory is correct Pitino had a few prior issues. I think he had an illegitimate child conceived after 5 second affair which took place during lunch at a Mexican restaurant.

Seems like there also were some Vegas burlesque dancers they snuck into the library during study time. Word was things got out of hand.

Self will feel some heat from the trial, but tricky Ricky’s pay for play was not his first time being called to Principal’s office.

Reactions: morgousky
I think the questions were asked and answered at the trial. What remains is whether the NCAA has the stones to act on them.

1) UL committing major violations WHILE on probation.

2) Kansas, Ariz, Maryland knowingly playing ineligible players.

They dont even have to drawn any conclusions on the above. Those are just facts.

I think the questions were asked and answered at the trial. What remains is whether the NCAA has the stones to act on them.

They dont even have to drawn any conclusions on the above. Those are just facts.

Zion Williamson’s dad asking programs for impermissible benefits.

Who did Arizona play that was ineligible?

ADVERTISEMENT