ADVERTISEMENT

Devin Booker with 70

New rule for the next CBA, if you can't win a game when your star scores 70 then you need to trade said star wherever he wants to go...

Reactions: Montana81
Earlier this season I believed our best shot at a perimeter superstar was Monk. Monk, meet Mr. Booker!!

New rule for the next CBA, if you can't win a game when your star scores 70 then you need to trade said star wherever he wants to go...
Well they do have the youngest starting lineup in NBA history and is younger than almost all the teams in the Sweet 16. They have some hurt players too

Booker is amazing and now has a legendary performance. Hope he can sign with a contender in future. When does he become a free agent? Phoenix may be young but they aren't a great franchise.

How about you care about the team that's on the floor now, not some NBA game with one of the 2 worst teams in the league.
Ya, let's not care about the 10th best scoring game in NBA history and the youngest player ever with 70 points and first time a player under 21 has scored 70. Ya, let's not care about that

Reactions: Johnny1017
Earlier this season I believed our best shot at a perimeter superstar was Monk. Monk, meet Mr. Booker!!

Murray is eventually going to be a star too. He would play more but Denver is loaded in the back court.

Ya, let's not care about the 10th best scoring game in NBA history and the youngest player ever with 70 points and first time a player under 21 has scored 70. Ya, let's not care about that
During a UK sweet 16 game Vs UCLA(who we lost to earlier) and fight to play UNC in the hardest region on sunday, you're damn right I could give a flying f**** about a former UK player dropping 70 on a beyond horrible NBA team vs the Celtics, who they lost too. So yeah I'll be very happy for the players on UK now. 39 by fox > 70 by booker

During a UK sweet 16 game Vs UCLA(who we lost to earlier) and fight to play UNC in the hardest region on sunday, you're damn right I could give a flying f**** about a former UK player dropping 70 on a beyond horrible NBA team vs the Celtics, who they lost too. So yeah I'll be very happy for the players on UK now. 39 by fox > 70 by booker
You cared enough to waste time on a post during a sweet 16 game vs UCLA (who we lost to earlier). Lol some people on here really crack me up. Cal sure knew what he was saying the other day.

I actually have the ability to care about both.
I'm imagining watching a meaningless celiacs suns game and flipping to a UK v UCLA game and I find myself wondering about you're mental health. How man NBA regular season games do you usually care about enough to watch a year? Also this matchup meant very close to zero Devin Booker dropper 70 in a loss. Hell I could shoot that many times a game and make 26 fts

You cared enough to waste time on a post during a sweet 16 game vs UCLA (who we lost to earlier). Lol some people on here really crack me up. Cal sure knew what he was saying the other day.
I'd rather care about a NCAAT game vs a random NBA game with a bottom feeder team

Get out! This has to be the most amazing shooting display in years! I have no idea on the stats but Ulis had to have some dimes.

When this was being reported on Sports Center very late on Friday night the commentator said, "and he never started a game at Kentucky."

Some of you guys are whack. We're nearing the point where A LOT of top players are UK guys. Having one of our guys drop 70 is a great sign.

KAT looks like he's about to be a superstar.
Davis/Cousins/Wall already there.

You want these recruits looking and saying I want to play where that guy played.

ADVERTISEMENT