ADVERTISEMENT

Devin askew college decision

He's not staying in 21..No need to make a decision now and stay in 21...He will reclass next summer after the AAU circuit
He may or may not reclass, but if he is going to reclassify and can get the credits needed to be a summer enrollee, he won’t bother with AAU. It just doesn’t happen.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
He may or may not reclass, but if he is going to reclassify and can get the credits needed to be a summer enrollee, he won’t bother with AAU. It just doesn’t happen.
The same with the whole made-up Peach Jam thing. It's just another excuse to delay announcing. If he's going to sign with UK we'll know sooner rather than later. No doubt Calipari is continuing to recruit rather than be a continued hat on the table.

Kentucky.

Then my guess is UK adds Banchero/Jackson.

But maybe I'll be wrong on three. We shall see.
I think this is spot on. Jackson I think has been in the bag for a hot minute ( and the silent commit IMO ) and Banchero might pull the trigger and is UK thru and thru. Askew not committing on thursday means little to me as if UK wants him he is ours IMO regardless of what Cade does as we need to sign 2 more guards regardless.

Reactions: TFCats11
The same with the whole made-up Peach Jam thing. It's just another excuse to delay announcing. If he's going to sign with UK we'll know sooner rather than later. No doubt Calipari is continuing to recruit rather than be a continued hat on the table.
I think being an Mc AA means a lot to some of these guys..He will reclass next summer after the all-star games ..And id bet the bottom 40 he's a Cat..UL sees the writing on the wall..they are looking at other options like Lander from Ind...Some say he wanted to commit at Louisville live..

I think being an Mc AA means a lot to some of these guys..He will reclass next summer after the all-star games ..And id bet the bottom 40 he's a Cat..UL sees the writing on the wall..they are looking at other options like Lander from Ind...Some say he wanted to commit at Louisville live..
If he wants to be a McD's AA then he needs to reclass soon. The deadline for consideration for the McD's game is usually some time in November.

Only reason to wait is if he's not sure he'll be able to pick enough extra credits to pull off the reclassification. And if that's the case, then maybe he will go through the AAU circuit before reclassifying. But most of these kids would choose playing in the Mc'Ds, Hoop Summit, and Jordan Brand games over playing in the Peach Jam.

Reactions: CatfanMike47
I think i read that you have to play 4 years of HS to be a MDAA..Not sure about Jordan and NHS..I say he will wait till after the peach jam

Reactions: ScrooDook92
No one is mentioning it but it’s possible he picks UK and waits to see what Cade does. I know he says they can play together and I think they can but maybe he wants the pg position to his self instead of being Bledsoe to Cade’s John Wall. Maybe he sees a better bath ala Maxey when he could have reclassified

No one is mentioning it but it’s possible he picks UK and waits to see what Cade does. I know he says they can play together and I think they can but maybe he wants the pg position to his self instead of being Bledsoe to Cade’s John Wall. Maybe he sees a better bath ala Maxey when he could have reclassified

Bledsoe and askew aren’t in the same stratosphere. It would be more like a brandon knight to a John wall. If not for wall cousins and the rest i don’t think Bledsoe would have been OAD. With that said I don’t see askew and cade on the same team. So if he picks uk I think Cade cuts us from his list

ADVERTISEMENT