ADVERTISEMENT

Denzil Ware Transferring

Odd that Ware didn't declare but understanding that he might want a championship. He's not getting that under Stoops.
So UK isn't winning a championship this year. How unusual. How much do you want to bet that wherever he goes he doesn't win the championship?

Who do you predict that will be? Boogie?

Boogie is now the starter. Sure, Stoops is moving Allen to get Boogie on the field, but this is completely consistent with what we heard from Stoops during the spring. He wanted to get Boogie on the field and said BW was one of the 11 best defenders. This gives Wright (and Whitaker) time to develop and let’s KD backup Allen until that time.

Jax State??????
THAT'S going for a championship???????

I agree with the poster that said the coaching staff certainly doesn't seem bewildered, devastated or extremely disappointed with Ware's decision.
Compared with the running back going to Toledo or the QB recruit to Miami this registered -meh- on the trembling scale.

Hope he does good.

Last edited:
Jax State??????

I agree with the poster that said the coaching staff certainly doesn't seem bewildered, devastated or extremely disappointed with Ware's decision.
Compared with the running back going to Toledo or the QB recruit to Miami this registered -meh- on the trembling scale.

Hope he does good.
They have Josh Allen who is better than Ware at his more natural spot. Then you got Boogie who is faster and more adept at coverage than Ware at Sam. I can see why they are not panicking.

Reactions: jauk11
Jax State??????

Hope he does good.

Dang, don't be reminding me of those two, even though neither played a down here.

They have Josh Allen who is better than Ware at his more natural spot. Then you got Boogie who is faster and more adept at coverage than Ware at Sam. I can see why they are not panicking.

When i saw josh allen was up around 250 i thought to myself,that is getting pretty heavy for the sam position.. Hope he doesn't lose any speed in the open field.. Total makes sense now why he is putting on a little weight.
Would like to see him aroind 255-260#.

When i saw josh allen was up around 250 i thought to myself,that is getting pretty heavy for the sam position.. Hope he doesn't lose any speed in the open field.. Total makes sense now why he is putting on a little weight.
Would like to see him aroind 255-260#.
Dudes best talent is coming after qb. Now that's mainly what he will do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT