ADVERTISEMENT

Demarcus Cousins playing in UNC UK alumni game

Rupp'sRunt

All-American
Apr 19, 2008
I hope Tyler Zeller and Hansborogh show up. Boogie could possibly draw blood with those two

I think this is SUCH a cool thing to have, as a fan. Would love to have something like that! Just being able to see things like John Wall passing to Anthony Davis... Gives you a lot of fun "what if" moments. Hopefully all the guys will play, and worries of pro contracts and pro injuries won't get in the way.

Reactions: will1976
Awesome to hear; might encourage others to join him.

Cal has taught our guys well.

UPDATE: Just read where KAT is going to do his best to play in this one.....our lineup could be quite impressive.

Last edited:
Have any of the INC players actually taken legitimate classes such that they can be considered "alumni"?

Have any of the INC players actually taken legitimate classes such that they can be considered "alumni"?

It's cool, this is a sham game....just for looks. It's kind of a paper game so they will do well. heck, they may not even show up...

I am really shocked their NBA teams will allow them to play and potentially get hurt.

NBA teams don't have any say...similar to Olympics or another event like that. As long as players have insurance and other situations are met nba teams can't do anything.

Keep in mind folks, neither team is going to play "hard". Yes they will hustle and want to win, but this is very little different from UK vs Villains. It's more fun entertainment than real basketball.

It's cool, this is a sham game....just for looks. It's kind of a paper game so they will do well. heck, they may not even show up...

LOL! Yeah, I get it. I just hate to think our NBA alum former student athletes were risking their careers for a game with INC players that have less time in class than an incoming freshman, if you know what I mean.

They'd be better off playing a team made up of players with somewhat better credentials and closer ties to an actual college.
[cheers] [roll]

Draw blood HUH?
Demarcus has punched his own teammate in the face before, I don't think its out of the realm of possibility he gets physical during a scrimmage. Before I get bashed DC is one of my favorite UK players to ever play at UK, the guys rough and hard nosed as they come these days and I love it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT