ADVERTISEMENT

December 29th Will Be a Big Day for UK Fans

Seriously?!?

swearing-smiley.png

I’ll be in Nashville all weekend. Hopefully get the double win on Friday to kick off a great New Year’s weekend. I won’t be sober from Thursday night to Tuesday morning [banana]

Glad I booked my hotels in Nashville weeks ago...I think it will be a good day!

Well that helmet over there should tell you I'm a football fan, but visiting family as always for the holidays I'd say the UL game is the place to bel We need to up that win total from 7 before our bowl game really gets interesting. Buy hey 7 wins is a lot better than 2 or 5. 25 to 30 at least is a given for UK basketball even when every one of our players is a freshman, or a redshirt one. I just hope some of these guys actually come back, and combined with yet another great recruiting class strike fear into the college basketball world.

Reactions: KyJones64
Took off work for the basketball game, glad the bowl game falls right after.

Dang, most likely have to watch the game from recording, since I'll be at my son's LMPD Recruit Academy Graduation.......

Decided to head to Nashville. Game at a bar, tailgate, football game, party afterwards. Hard to beat a day like that in Nashville.
Decided to head to Nashville. Game at a bar, tailgate, football game, party afterwards. Hard to beat a day like that in Nashville.
That's the way to do it. We're going to the basketball game, and then find a bar afterwards to watch the bowl game. This is the first bowl game we haven't attended since "84.
It will still be a fun day.

Hey, I am pretty out of touch with the gay bar scene.....I just assumed it was a sports bar...

Joke is on me:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Will be watching both in San Francisco....any good UK bars there?
The Local Tap. Watched 2 games out there with the N Ky UK Alumni crew last week of November. Had a lot of fun. Caters to UK fans. Nice people

ADVERTISEMENT