ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Matt Jones....

catman111

Sophomore
Oct 29, 2005
I love listening to you and I'm a big fan. But........ next year can you please not state that this team or that team is the team we need to avoid. Every time you do, that is always the team we play. You believe in good and bad luck charms. It seems you are giving us bad mojo.

Thank You

Not really his fault but he is constantly worried shitless about a certain team.

But so are posters on here ( see all the Duke/KU) threads thoughout the season

Reactions: WildMoon
So Jones shouldn't report on who the competition is?

And UK will get the tough bracket again next year due to geography and conference affiliation. It is what it is.

let me tell you I would have got kicked out. If I was the UK ad and walked in and saw that crap there would have been hell to pay. I guess they would have removed me from the room. Hell they couldn't have hurt you any worst. But they would have be called out for a change

Vag picked unc against us. Mulitpule times. throughout the season. Finnally got it right. I. Bet he is proud with his pick. He will be in ESPN before you know it.

If its true they asked Mitch which region he wanted he should have said the West, everyone knew it would be weak with the Zags on top.
It's no accident that Duke's AD is on the Committee and they are consistently in the weakest region.

Reactions: exiledfan
I don't think he can comment on Kentucky at all. Basic rule.
Not directly. But if you can't think creatively enough to manipulate our region without directly naming UK then why even have him on the Committee?

We better be worrying about having to replace our top 8 players rather than Jones..we're losing virtually all of our talent and experience off of this roster and if we think it's going to be some cakewalk into the tourney we're sadly mistaken..this year's roster was set up perfectly to win a championship with a blend of talent and experience but we once again squandered it away..next year we'll have basically zero experience and be lucky to have 60-70% of the talent we had on this year's roster..unless Cal can tell a few of these guys that they need to stay and mature another year and put the 'generational wealth' on hold for (gasp) a few more months while they get a free education, get to live like kings and BECOME BETTER PRO PROSPECTS, there's no guarantee we even make the tourney next year..we're losing the entire roster and have zero to show for it..that's why it's so important we don't squander opportunities to win titles

Reactions: woodson991
let me tell you I would have got kicked out. If I was the UK ad and walked in and saw that crap there would have been hell to pay. I guess they would have removed me from the room. Hell they couldn't have hurt you any worst. But they would have be called out for a change

I didn't understand much of that. Punctuation!

ADVERTISEMENT