ADVERTISEMENT

De’Aaron Fox’s dad roasts LaVar, Lonzo Ball: ‘My son already at his ass up twice’

He's not the only one who remembers either. Fox was the better player both games point blank range. I think fox is going to at worst be like Schroeder for the Hawks and his ceiling can be John wal like. Love his game.

Reactions: Smashcat
SEC Country Kentucky‏@SECCountryUK 4m4 minutes ago
De’Aaron Fox’s dad roasts LaVar, Lonzo Ball: ‘My son already ate his ass up twicehttp://sec.news/2sSyQ4B #BBN

giphy.gif

Lonzo played like a scared little kid against Fox. If I was an NBA team and watched that tourney game, not a chance in hell I'm drafting Lonzo.

Damn , he juked him harddd

Fox was so good and he's gonna be brilliant in the NBA - look at this.. he pulled THREE defenders to him creating the ability to find an insenly open Willis.

Indeed, he didn't just find an open Willis, instead he essentially "created" an insanely open Willis. Leaf having to step up to pick up Fox after he beat Lonzo was the only reason Willis was that open.

That's what great ballhandling point guards do, they don't just beat their own man, they also get their teammates open by forcing their defenders to move off them. Fox clearly has that ability.

I'd think any scout watching their two head to head meetings this year oughta be mighty reluctant to take Lonzo over Fox. Fox cleaned his clock both times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cindog28
Anyone else notice kind of a "defeated" look on Lonzo's face EVERY time he gets beat or the team is losing? I may be bias (ok... I AM), but Fox seems like more of a competitor and a player who can better transition to the NBA game. Marketability in the NBA is also very important. Would you buy a Fox jersey or a box of Lonzo Ball Kleenex?

Jmo.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT