ADVERTISEMENT

David Robinsin and Tom Yeager call out the BS UNC fraud case

Listen, I'm not defending Roy, or the NCAA.

My belief is that every school that is perennially in the Top 25, is operating in some manner outside the rules set by the NCAA. I had no delusions that Rose, Evans, and hell even the Laurinburg Prep kids weren't given $, benefits, or academic "coaching."

I have not doubt that the only time Memphis had a 100% clean program was when Tubby was here - and it was the most awful 2 years of my life as a fan. Am I delusional to think that Penny landing top talent again is doing so 100% by the NCAA rulebook? Pahlease.

UK fans are quick to question the Nike influence of Marvin Bagley and his family "coaching" an AAU team, thereby obviously taking $ from Nike and/or an agent, yet PJ Washington's father, who coaches an AAU team, can't possibly be getting $ from Nike or agent.

UK fans are quick to accuse a kid of taking $ because he commits to Nevada, even though Nevada offered him 3 years ago and has been on him the longest, yet Bam, Knox being named as receiving $ in the FBI report is explained away. Or Skal, who's guardian was blatantly asking high schools and colleges to pay him for Skal's services, and who other programs backed off, somehow ends up in Kentucky. Just that Cal recruiting magic.

Just keeping it real.

You dont know what the hell you're talking about. Can you name all of the players UK backed off of with no reason? No, you cant. You know nothing about anything.

Cal had a revolutionary system that was unique. He didnt need to pay Wall. He was the only one who would embrace him for what he was. And thats a millionaire in 9 months.

Everyone else was playing catchup.

Memphis is a mid major who wants to play big boy ball, of course Memphis cheats. Memphis paid Will Barton while Cal was in China. That was verified through one of your own. Memphis is not a national program, so yea, you will pay and have for years. Thats why the majority of your success has asterisks next to it.

Reactions: Rush2112 UK
PJ Washington played for Team Penny. and Penny Hardaway, who was ths Nike AAU Team that Mr. Washington coached up?

You dont know what the hell you're talking about. Can you name all of the players UK backed off of with no reason? No, you cant. You know nothing about anything.

Cal had a revolutionary system that was unique. He didnt need to pay Wall. He was the only one who would embrace him for what he was. And thats a millionaire in 9 months.

Everyone else was playing catchup.

Memphis is a mid major who wants to play big boy ball, of course Memphis cheats. Memphis paid Will Barton while Cal was in China. That was verified through one of your own. Memphis is not a national program, so yea, you will pay and have for years. Thats why the majority of your success has asterisks next to it.

It's funny that somehow Wes is involved in getting players (Barton/Goodwin) to Memphis after Cal left, never attended Memphis games after Cal left, is seen all the time around Cal, his recruits, and in Rupp - but UK doesn't benefit from his "services?"

It's funny that somehow Wes is involved in getting players (Barton/Goodwin) to Memphis after Cal left, never attended Memphis games after Cal left, is seen all the time around Cal, his recruits, and in Rupp - but UK doesn't benefit from his "services?"
Kentucky isnt a trash program in a trash conference in a trash city like Memphis. You couldn't say how Kentucky "benefits from his services" if your life depended on it. You just vaguely throw it out there to make excuses for Memphis' mediocrity.

ADVERTISEMENT