ADVERTISEMENT

Darn Kanter....

He's a citizen of Turkey, part of the Muslim world. There are lots of places there where women are treated like property and children are systematically sexually abused, while girls are denied a basic education. If he's so interested in social justice there are about a billion people in the Islamic world who I'm sure would like to talk it over with him.

He's a citizen of Turkey, part of the Muslim world. There are lots of places there where women are treated like property and children are systematically sexually abused, while girls are denied a basic education. If he's so interested in social justice there are about a billion people in the Islamic world who I'm sure would like to talk it over with him.

WE ARE ALL IN THE DARK WHAT HAS HAPPENED

I would love to know what OP is like in real life. I don't understand roughly 70% of his posts. Maybe that says more about me...

Can't wait till his whiny ass is kicked out of the league, all he does is try to cause trouble.

enes.png

People who love this country care. People who fight or their parents or children fight for this country care. Lots of people care. We get that you don't care but others do.
They arent protesting against America though. It isnt an "I hate America" protest, its a "there are still injustices in America" protest.

Also, I absoultely love my country, im just not an easily upset snowflake incapable of looking at other peoples points of view.

I am so tired of hearing about injustices when police, teachers and firemen are severely underpaid and these athletes, coaches and owners are severely overpaid. If there is a injustice in America it is the population that goes to work everyday so many can sit home everyday and bitch about injustice and collect entitlements.

They arent protesting against America though. It isnt an "I hate America" protest, its a "there are still injustices in America" protest.

Also, I absoultely love my country, im just not an easily upset snowflake incapable of looking at other peoples points of view.
Yes they are. Just because someone says one thing and does another doesn't mean they are doing what they are saying. If I shoot someone in the face to protest plastic surgery and say "I'm not trying to kill anyone, I just am protesting against needless surgery". Uh yeah. There is nothing they are doing that isn't against the country. Wrong venue period. Maybe they can burn the flag to protest animal cruelty next. You people will believe anything.

Yes they are. Just because someone says one thing and does another doesn't mean they are doing what they are saying. If I shoot someone in the face to protest plastic surgery and say "I'm not trying to kill anyone, I just am protesting against needless surgery". Uh yeah. There is nothing they are doing that isn't against the country. Wrong venue period. Maybe they can burn the flag to protest animal cruelty next. You people will believe anything.
Oh so you know their motivations better than the they do themselves? Some people...

It seems like many who revere the Second Amendment have little respect for the First Amendment.

The 1st Amendment guarantees you the right to make a statement, it doesn't protect you from the scrutiny that comes with it.

So, you better make sure the things you speak out for are worth the consequences that come with making them.

I am so tired of hearing about injustices when police, teachers and firemen are severely underpaid and these athletes, coaches and owners are severely overpaid. If there is a injustice in America it is the population that goes to work everyday so many can sit home everyday and bitch about injustice and collect entitlements.

I do not think it is about pay. The injustice has a lot to do with your post at the end.

The 1st Amendment guarantees you the right to make a statement, it doesn't protect you from the scrutiny that comes with it.

So, you better make sure the things you speak out for are worth the consequences that come with making them.
Exactly right. Just because some think thier protest is right, does not make them right.

Reactions: Blueaz
He preferred to take a knee. Love Kanter, but personally I find it disrespectful as hell. Not here to argue with anyone about it either. Just my humble opinion.

Edit
I don't love him. And it is disrespectful especially after the blood shed that has occurred.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT