ADVERTISEMENT

Dakari Johnson’s Brother With The Last Second Tip in For Arkansas

He knows his role and hustles hard, but he goes over the back a lot but I guess if they aren’t calling it keep doing it

Remember seeing him in the lobby after the Kansas game in 2015 with their parents. I think he was only 13 or 14 at the time but he was already like 6’4. And yeah we knew it was him because he looked just like Dakari.

The last half of that game was like watching Dook play you knew every time the piggies drove to the basket the whistle was going to be blown. I really think State got a bad whistle the whole se one half

Reactions: Girthang
The last half of that game was like watching Dook play you knew every time the piggies drove to the basket the whistle was going to be blown. I really think State got a bad whistle the whole se one half
I would have loved to see SDSU go zone. They couldn’t contain dribble drives and Arkansas is hitting less than 30% of their threes.

That one drive late in the game arky player just went down on his own. Foul was called thought that was definitely gifted to him.

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT