ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

060850c987cfef269b52c6091ea6deef--funny-redneck-quotes-redneck-humor.jpg

My goodness this team is bad. Offensively challenged. I just can't watch it anymore. I'm going to record it, and if we should happen to win, which I doubt, the I will watch it later. If we don't, which I expect, then I'll just delete this mess. Going out and eat some seafood for my birthday, and forget this ugliness. Played almost 5 1/2 minutes and we've scored 2 pts.

My goodness this team is bad. Offensively challenged. I just can't watch it anymore. I'm going to record it, and if we should happen to win, which I doubt, the I will watch it later. If we don't, which I expect, then I'll just delete this mess. Going out and eat some seafood for my birthday, and forget this ugliness. Played almost 5 1/2 minutes and we've scored 2 pts.

A VERY Happy Birthday to you Sir. Blessing to you!

Enjoy your big day!

Happy Birthday. Wishing you many more!

Happy birthday Ben.

1caeef2a5b59a72b8409488ffbd7d325--kentucky-wildcats-trifle.jpg

4-8. Could have won if it wasn't for that one bad 90 second stretch with around 6 minutes to play. 13 games left in the regular season so the Cats must win 9 for a winning season. The numbers just aren't there with Tennessee (twice), Texas, LSU, Missouri, Alabama and Auburn still on the schedule. Not impossible but highly unlikely. At least there's still the SEC tournament.

Happy Birthday Ben!

• Cats played better some of the game.
  • Doug Shows loves to see us lose.
  • #2 Cooper is a big time cheater.
  • Turnovers beat us today. We turned it over three straight times to open the second half and several; more times after that.
  • Our defense was pretty good except for the last five minutes.
  • We are not very good.
  • That is all.
  • Happy Birthday.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT