ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

No....just me mowing. I usually use the weedeater on the hill, but was testing the bear. It stayed the entire time I mowed and I'm about 25-30 yards away in the pic. At this point I decided to take up the feeder. I figured that little bear would cause problems when it got bigger.

Sorry. I just got so excited to find another bear in that photo that I nearly went crosseyed.

Sorry. I just got so excited to find another bear in that photo that I nearly went crosseyed.
I have a lot of bear (and other critters) pictures, but will need to limit them or I'll run out. Speaking of going cross eyed I may have a good "next" pic if I can find it. I don't have a ton of them on FB and not sure I can access some of the other places I may have them.

How's that gonna work?
They will make it work somehow. What makes it even more complicated is that it's a net worth tax, not an income tax. I didn't read the entire article on Fox but if passed it'll only apply to billionaires beginning in 2024. 1 1/2% tax on net worth. Beginning in 2026 a 1% tax will apply to net worth of 50 million to 1 billion. Over 1 billion will still be taxed 1 1/2%. An accounting nightmare.

They're trying to pass another wealth tax on the filthy rich in California but it's not just for residents. It will also be for those that have fled to other states to get away. Handcuffed even if you've lived in Florida for years.
I doubt very seriously that the U.S. Supreme Court will allow California government to collect taxes on Florida citizens unless they are making the income in California.

I have only done business for the railroad in California. I never fell in love the the West coast. They talk about great weather, then comes the fires, the mud slides etc. They can keep it.

Enjoyed some King Oscar Royal Fillets Mackerel in olive oil for lunch. Mackerel contains very high amounts of Omega-3 DHA and EPA. Delicious. Honestly, I never knew what I'd been missing.

KO-USA-mackerel-open-can-EVOO.jpg

Enjoyed some King Oscar Royal Fillets Mackerel in olive oil for lunch. Mackerel contains very high amounts of Omega-3 DHA and EPA. Delicious. Honestly, I never knew what I'd been missing.

KO-USA-mackerel-open-can-EVOO.jpg
I keep these on hand at all times. Today for lunch I had Season Brand Sardines in 100% olive oil. One can has 200 calories, 22g of protein, 28% calcium and 1,700 mg of Omega-3

Eating healthy and feeling good.

season-brand-sardines-season-brand-334588_850x850.jpg

I doubt very seriously that the U.S. Supreme Court will allow California government to collect taxes on Florida citizens unless they are making the income in California.

I have only done business for the railroad in California. I never fell in love the the West coast. They talk about great weather, then comes the fires, the mud slides etc. They can keep it.

Never underestimate stupid Sir.... They will try in any event.

Someone please tell communists they are naked....

They will make it work somehow. What makes it even more complicated is that it's a net worth tax, not an income tax. I didn't read the entire article on Fox but if passed it'll only apply to billionaires beginning in 2024. 1 1/2% tax on net worth. Beginning in 2026 a 1% tax will apply to net worth of 50 million to 1 billion. Over 1 billion will still be taxed 1 1/2%. An accounting nightmare.

Wow. We aren't America anymore. We're just China or medieval Europe a couple hundred years or so after a peasant revolt.... Wait...

I keep these on hand at all times. Today for lunch I had Season Brand Sardines in 100% olive oil. One can has 200 calories, 22g of protein, 28% calcium and 1,700 mg of Omega-3

Eating healthy and feeling good.

season-brand-sardines-season-brand-334588_850x850.jpg

Taught my daughter to eat these (to my wife's disgust and horror LOL) when she was just 3 1/2 years old. Called them baby salmon (cause she loves some grilled salmon) and she even asked for me to send them IN HER SCHOOL LUNCH when she was 7 yrs old! I was SHOCKED but of course PROUD. I told her they'd be too messy (and saved her the stigma that might have made her never want to eat them again). I just envisioned that scene from Uncle Buck where MC asks the kids at lunch, "anyone want to trade?"

We still eat them together when mommy's not around, so she doesn't get the dry heaves. :D

Isn't that an apt description of the state and their famous women in general?

I remember when they were among the leaders in promoting natural health, organic and clean foods, low pesticides, recycling, freedom, and getting out into the great outdoors. Their women were beautiful and natural then.

Now they don't know what women are and aren't. The famous ones are more plastic than the garbage island in the pacific, and they want to shoot drugs, heavy metals, and chemicals into everyone regardless of how they feel about it. Talk about hating your enemy so much you become them. Cali is the poster child

Taught my daughter to eat these (to my wife's disgust and horror LOL) when she was just 3 1/2 years old. Called them baby salmon (cause she loves some grilled salmon) and she even asked for me to send them IN HER SCHOOL LUNCH when she was 7 yrs old! I was SHOCKED but of course PROUD. I told her they'd be too messy (and saved her the stigma that might have made her never want to eat them again). I just envisioned that scene from Uncle Buck where MC asks the kids at lunch, "anyone want to trade?"

We still eat them together when mommy's not around, so she doesn't get the dry heaves. :D

I pull out the bones on the mackerel. Never could do sardines. (Just me... I think watching my grandpa eat them turned me off.) Bless my Grandpa, I was with him when he died, I was on leave from the Army at the time. Had to be about 1984 but it was a disgusting site watching him eat sardines out of a can with crackers....

I pull out the bones on the mackerel. Never could do sardines. (Just me... I think watching my grandpa eat them turned me off.) Bless my Grandpa, I was with him when he died, I was on leave from the Army at the time. Had to be about 1984 but it was a disgusting site watching him eat sardines out of a can with crackers....
My grandpa carried a can in his overalls. He taught me to appreciate them. The man was well into his 80's and still breaking horses and teaching mules to plow. I never saw him eat any junk food. No chips, soft drinks or candy. His was a different generation.

He raised about everything we ate. Sardines were a store bought treat. And Vienna sausages. They were really special.

My grandpa carried a can in his overalls. He taught me to appreciate them. The man was well into his 80's and still breaking horses and teaching mules to plow. I never saw him eat any junk food. No chips, soft drinks or candy. His was a different generation.

He raised about everything we ate. Sardines were a store bought treat. And Vienna sausages. They were really special.

My grandpa died at either 72 or 74. He was a off-acting sort in ways you'd only understand if you knew him. He did things differently and not in a good way. I loved him though...

251921183_5016671441679729_2080557335567105511_n.jpg

Lewis Teague...

He was wearing a carbide lamp. (He gave me one when I was young. I loved striking that lamp with a little spit to keep it going.) He liked to act liked he worked in the mines but as I was told by a few, he never did. Kind of grifter but he was good to me mostly except for a couple instances.

Mention you don't wear skinny jeans and they might launch a DNS attack on RR. Better watch out

Yeah the thing got ignorant that I was making fun of basketball players wearing pink to promote breast cancer awareness and that it affected my manhood or something along those lines. I told him I could yell, type in caps, or a number of things to bring awareness but me wearing pink was not an option. Whew, you'd of thought I talked about his momma...

I told him to stop trying to label me and start labeling him/itself and he'd have more to do and it would definitely keep him gainfully employed or something like that. I guess it got the hint as it seems it stopped...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT