D-League

wx_66.png
Partly
Cloudy 41° 57° Snow level≅ 7,000'
Good-Morning-Animated-GIF-Wallpaper-Cup-Plate-Coffee3.gif

Rooster_Blue_GBB.gif

Game Day - Dilly Dilly

Morning everyone.
Game day....make that game night. Another 8 oclocker. Will attempt to nap in advance.
Its warm...but really windy. Annnnd it doesn't really matter because I'm inside pretty much all day.
Pros & Cons...
Current line: Arkansas -4 Here's what I know about Arkansas...I don't care for them or their Coach...so we're going to win. It's that simple.
Go Blue and everyone have an easy day. Get ready for tonight!...Turbulent Tuesday.

I think she can actually sing. I don't know why she thought that was a good idea. Someone should have told her when they were practicing the song that it just wasn't working.

They could probably double their viewership for next years game if they announce ahead of time that she'll be singing the national anthem again. People can't resist a train wreck and will tune in to see what she does.

Fergie sings fine. Her act is largely sizzle. She sings, dances (hops around & wiggles) to portray her hip hop hotness. Her act bombed for the Star-Spangled Banner. Should fire her manager if she has one. I like the marketing suggestion for the next year, but I'd request an
audition tape to assure that it was about the national anthem and not Fergie searching for artistic validation.

Last edited:
It’s official boys
UofL lost appeal. Banners coming down

Great and Thanks BKO!

Bert my avatar was my license plate in AR for 10 years. IT actually reads UK CATS

Also Bert I don't care for Mike Anderson.

Rooster UNC is a Joke along with the NCAA.

GO BIG BLUE BEAT THE HOGS!

I had a friend offer me a ticket lower bowl mid center court. The rain for a week

made me decline. That would be a 700 mile turn around!

My wife texted me the news. Put a skip in my step. I already knew what was going to happen because it had already happened, people just wouldn't accept it.

I have several friends who are UL fans and I don't feel bad for them in the least and I will be sure to tell them as soon as I see them. Got Pitino? Pay Pal Cal! He who laughs last laughs loudest.[roll]:clap::cool2:[banana][cheers]

Thanks for the link. I really liked the following section:

He won’t turn 17 until March 31, however, meaning if he did reclassify he’d have to play a minimum of two years in college (under the current rules) before he was eligible for the NBA draft. That would be music to Calipari and the Cats’ ears, but is it even a real possibility?

Wiseman has consistently shot down that idea, and he did so again in an interview with SEC Country on Monday. Sort of.

“No possibility,” he said, shaking his head and smiling, “but you never know.”

Bad news on the power tool front my friends. It is with a heavy heart that I bring you the news of an email I received today informing me that my planer/jointer is on backorder until March 18th. I was hoping to have my table built and be cooking before that date. For those of you who don't remember, this is a close approximation of the table I'll be building...

I already have the rough cut cedar but it all has to be planed and jointed. I really wanted the P/J to finish making my rip fence. I guess I'll just make it without it and hope for the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT