ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

It’s Bert’s fault

HTTP2RhdGFzY29waWMubmV0L3dwLWNvbnRlbnQvdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDEzLzA5L2FuZ3J5LW1vYi5naWYlog.gif

So, is Stoops v. Jones next week a Job Elimination game? Should it be? I saw two coaches at the Navy - Central Florida game who seemed better organized and better at installing discipline -- and UCF looked like it had better lines than Kentucky. Why aren't coaches like those in the SEC.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 62°F and cloudy. A cold front blew in. We received some beautiful rainfall 2 hours ago. Looking at a high of 80°F.

Cats really stunk it up in the dawghouse yesterday. They must put that game behind them and beat the Vols next Saturday at Commonwealth. Looking forward to the game.

Y'all behave.

Causing trouble in the Oasis.
depositphotos_11533541-stock-photo-cat-peeking-through-barn-hole.jpg

:eek: Shocked! Shocked I say of these baseless allegations.

The defense calls the following witnesses :

Damn you Bert!

It’s Bert’s fault

Hehe. I am awful.

UK sucked big time.

The defense rests.
[winking]

However, as a settlement appropriate to Bert's foosball fiasco. It is only just, that the league convene at his estate and consume his bourbon. And I'm not talking about the cheap stuff that he fills empty bottles with and usually serves. I mean the good stuff. The private stash.
[banana]

Last edited:
Think we will get any top 25 votes this week??
smoker chugging...pork belly and meatloaf
back mowed
cop chase ended with guy shooting himself yesterday in graveyard...looked to be very very close to where my grave is....DONT BE TAKIN MY SPOT!
everything else is runnin pretty smooth...all I got!

:eek: Shocked! Shocked I say of these baseless allegations.

The defense calls the following witnesses :

The defense rests.
[winking]

However, as a settlement appropriate to Bert's foosball fiasco. It is only just, that the league convene at his estate and consume his bourbon. And I'm not talking about the cheap stuff that he fills empty bottles with and usually serves. I mean the good stuff. The private stash.
[banana]
Guilty as charged. I am making a plea deal.

So, is Stoops v. Jones next week a Job Elimination game? Should it be? I saw two coaches at the Navy - Central Florida game who seemed better organized and better at installing discipline -- and UCF looked like it had better lines than Kentucky. Why aren't coaches like those in the SEC.
I doubt Stoops is in any danger of losing his job. The Cats will go to a bowl this year and that'll solidify his job security. Actually it's kind of sad because that's the limit for UK expectations, a minor bowl appearance.

Think we will get any top 25 votes this week??
smoker chugging...pork belly and meatloaf
back mowed
cop chase ended with guy shooting himself yesterday in graveyard...looked to be very very close to where my grave is....DONT BE TAKIN MY SPOT!
everything else is runnin pretty smooth...all I got!
Where do you buy your pork belly?

I doubt Stoops is in any danger of losing his job. The Cats will go to a bowl this year and that'll solidify his job security. Actually it's kind of sad because that's the limit for UK expectations, a minor bowl appearance.
That's why 7-5 every year with three wins over low mid-majors and 1-2 SEC fellow bottom feeders is the worst outcome for Kentucky. Never making a serious stride to a respectable program, but a Toilet Bowl appearance to hide behind. When there are nearly 40 bowl games, is that really a goal?

That's why 7-5 every year with three wins over low mid-majors and 1-2 SEC fellow bottom feeders is the worst outcome for Kentucky. Never making a serious stride to a respectable program, but a Toilet Bowl appearance to hide behind. When there are nearly 40 bowl games, is that really a goal?
UK will never be on Bama's level, not in my lifetime, but they can at least be a top feeder as opposed to a bottom feeder. That's what the goal should be.

ADVERTISEMENT