ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

tom-see-hot-cat.gif
Rooster I didn't even see the Michelob Ultra until today!............LOL

Copy & paste

It's OK, just be a good person.....even if your political views aren't the same as mine. :)

I now know, beyond a shadow of any doubt, why I like & enjoy :basketball::football::baseball::golf: so much.

Every things in the South is bad.
I am about to puke.
Whip out our history and then rename every State and town.
If you are Southern you need to leave the U.S. as we live in a moral wasteland.

I am so tired of the damned culture warriors that I can't stand it. Why is my best friend a black man? That can't really be possible as we are both from the South. All southern white men are white nationalist or nazis or at a minimum a member of the KKK. Me and my friend must actually hate each other but being from the South we are too damned dumb to know it yet. I don't know why I saw him twice yesterday: we should have met for a fight.

I wonder how many black friends did Tom Brokaw grow up with? I looked it up: Webster, SD has .2% black, so as a total population of 1886 that means there are 3.7 blacks in town. That son of a bitch is telling us good folks from the South that we are racist when I bet the asshole never knew a black kid in his life. He and his ilk can stick it.

I am about to puke.

I am so tired of the damned culture warriors that I can't stand it. Why is my best friend a black man? That can't really be possible as we are both from the South. All southern white men are white nationalist or nazis or at a minimum a member of the KKK. Me and my friend must actually hate each other but being from the South we are too damned dumb to know it yet. I don't know why I saw him twice yesterday: we should have met for a fight.

I wonder how many black friends did Tom Brokaw grow up with? I looked it up: Webster, SD has .2% black, so as a total population of 1886 that means there are 3.7 blacks in town. That son of a bitch is telling us good folks from the South that we are racist when I bet the asshole never knew a black kid in his life. He and his ilk can stick it.

It has gone way beyond absurd. I haven't read a newspaper or watched a MSM newscast in months. Lordy mercy how this country has changed in my lifetime. Some good but much catastrophic. I'm glad I'm not going to be around to see what it is going to become.

Yesterday I just gave $1,000 to a charity for little black boys without present fathers so they can play organized football. I have supported this charity for over twenty years. I am not going to change my ways.

Great that tells me a lot about your heart, and yes Don you are a tremendous man and I hope you know that is a great thing to do helping kids! They are the future. Your generosity helps a great deal. From all of us Thank You!

Morning D
At work
Sorry for your loss @railroadkat_1 :cry:
Hope everyone else is well
Thanks Beverly starting tomorrow evening it will be a Celebration of Life but as soon as I see his wife my emotions will be uncontrollable! I will do my best for her sake l hope I can hold up! Love and respect for your Loved ones. BKO everyone else is good for now!

Thanks Beverly starting tomorrow evening it will be a Celebration of Life but as soon as I see his wife my emotions will be uncontrollable! I will do my best for her sake l hope I can hold up! Love and respect for your Loved ones. BKO everyone else is good for now!
So sorry. It's never easy. Praying for your friend's family.

I am about to puke.

:americanflag: :clap:

UK82, old buddy, old pal. We have partied together before. No doubt. You used to hang out where I hung out back in the day. I can't remember the names of the places over on Bardstown rd. that we went to back in the day, but we HAD to be there at the same time every now and then.

It's a small world after all. I feel so all alone that I don't have any railroad experience, I'm grasping for something.

UK82, old buddy, old pal. We have partied together before. No doubt. You used to hang out where I hung out back in the day. I can't remember the names of the places over on Bardstown rd. that we went to back in the day, but we HAD to be there at the same time every now and then.

It's a small world after all. I feel so all alone that I don't have any railroad experience, I'm grasping for something.
I did a few Bambi walks (and reverse Bambi walks) back in the day. I have a hard time remembering them because there were so many. Not a Bardstown Road bar but I popped the question to my wife at Butchertown Pub. A lot of memories (and lost memories). After a Bardstown Rd. spree we'd usually wind up the night at the St. Matthews bars (Dutch's Tavern, Gerstle's, Maier's, Patrick's, etc.). I have no idea why I'm still alive.

ADVERTISEMENT