ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I've invited Flossie to join the D-League to liven things up a bit and so that BKO won't feel so alone.

I used to visit in nursing homes just to chat with old people (I was in my early 20s). One lady I talked with had just turned 100. I said to her: "Sooo ,,, you're a hundred years old, eh?" A look of shock came on her face and she said: "I am?" I stopped in a few weeks later and she had died. I've wondered if the shock I gave her contributed to her demise but I was never prosecuted.

I used to visit in nursing homes just to chat with old people (I was in my early 20s). One lady I talked with had just turned 100. I said to her: "Sooo ,,, you're a hundred years old, eh?" A look of shock came on her face and she said: "I am?" I stopped in a few weeks later and she had died. I've wondered if the shock I gave her contributed to her demise but I was never prosecuted.
My Maternal Grandmother lived to be 104, but she did not even know what planet she was living on. Dear Old Soul. Everybody turned out for her funeral.

Suddenly I am aroused by this eclipse stuff...

krispy-kreme-chocolate-glazed-donuts-celebrate-the-solar-eclipse-rIB.png

I will not buy those stupid glasses though. They are like $20 or some crap on amazon. I would rather take that $20 and buy these donuts.

Home finally. Had to rush this morning for an early tee time and then had to go to the grocery store for a few things.

I tried out my eclipse glasses today and looked straight at the sun. Eclipse glasses will make your face hot very quickly. I'd be careful because it felt like it could cause a nasty burn if you looked through them long enough.

I didn't have any double bogey's today but I came very close. I managed to turn it into a triple.

Good morning all from beautiful SWFL.
I dvr'd a Bee Gee's special the other night and have it on. Hard to believe 2 of them are gone now. Always wanted to see them in concert, but it just never worked out.

Think i'm going to the beach today, a little walking and then a little swimming. Good time of year here right now if you like the beach. The Snow birds aren't here yet, and the kids are back in school. Elvis last night and the Bee Gees. Doesn't get much better than that! Y'all have a great day!

ADVERTISEMENT