ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good afternoon (close enough) D people!
Just cruising along this week. High humidity...but that's August, at least the temps are fairly low compared to the norm.
Work, yard work, a little golf, an occasional cold beer, keep the wife happy....lather, rinse, repeat
Twice a week Bert...that's gotta be a good thing right!?
Geez Bko...busy!
Later...

You bet. There is light at the end of the tunnel. That tunnel is now two and one half months long. :victory:

Morning folks of the D-League.

74 and 92% here.

My physical therapy is down to two a week. Things are improving.

Bert I'm so Happy for you! From years of experience I'd say you are holding your own and well past the half way the PT point. Best of luck and continue to report on your progress from PT! Be safe and keep working hard!

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and buying this headphone amp. Just what I need, more electronics. I'm running out of room for this hobby, literally.

1044697-mapletree-ear-hd.jpg

Bert, the more I contemplate my quest, the more I think I might watch the eclipse from your house. The news people are saying that it's going to be gridlocked all over down there. Hell, I might have trouble just getting to your house on Sunday.

What ever you choose Ymmot.

I don't know much about traffic flow; however, I-65 is 6 lane from just south of Elizabethtown all the way to the Tennessee line. That sure can handle a lot of traffic, plus 31E and 31W also go the same direction. Surely that will not back up a day early.

Try blowing a Locomotive whistle for 30 years :joy: I can't hear a building fall [roll]
I'm not allowed to drive the train
Its whistle I can not blow…
I'm not allowed to designate how far
The train can go.
I'm not allowed to blow off steam,
or even ring the bell…
But let the damn train jump the track
And see who catches Hell!

Good morning all, I will be glad when August is over and it cools to about 90...lol. Even the ocean water is warm! Dolphins put on a heck of a show for me yesterday while i was walking on the beach. They were hunting and catching fish, throwing the fish up in the air and catching them.

Don't have a lot to do today, will definitely walk around and check on the older folks around here and make sure all is well with them. Y'all have a good day!

ADVERTISEMENT