ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

The new K makes the whole thing look too much like the University of Houston logo.

images
This. Why does it feel like we just keep getting shit on?

Reactions: Willy4UK
Yeah, ya'll. Wait for it. Refs are already foaming at the mouth for next year's games. They've already called 3 fouls on Skal in the first 2 minutes of every game next year. Already.

Like a wolf in a sheep pen. We're so screwed....

Reactions: -LEK-
Oh, this year's class are the perfect examples of "hipsters". Damn effing hipsters.

Newman was even dressed as one on a front cover.

"I'm going to University of Mississippi State because UK is too cool"

Reactions: maverick1 and -LEK-
Ha. 93 beat me to the punch with the Houston logo. Seriously though...that does look like an "H". What the ell?

Maybe the new logo is a sign that new legislation in on the way...

Out with the old: University of Kentucky
In with the new: University of Hemptucky
hahaha

Reactions: UKGrad93
I don't know about this new K in the interlocking UK. Just a weird looking letter.

First pic is the current logo, second is my approximation of the new one with similar ratios, third is kind of spread out like it looks on the memorial floor, and last is from the floor itself. It just looks a little "off".

logos_zps1jbc2vbt.jpg
That damned K is just messed up. WTH?

Crazy to see the highlights of Camden Park completely empty during the MLB game today.

I'm thinking that's the type of environment that would allow mav to finally get his bat on a curve ball. No crowd = less laughter at his first 3 strikeouts on curveballs = less pressure = an eventually foul tipped curve ball in his last at bat...right before he strikes out yet again on the next curve ball.

I swear with this latest Jaylen Brown development if we dont get him I'm going to set the month of April on fire.

You think I'm kidding? Try me.

I swear with this latest Jaylen Brown development if we dont get him I'm going to set the month of April on fire.

Dude, I'll help. I'm serious. But hey, the blood is on your hands bro. I'm just an unpaid mercenary for Blue Rupp. That's all.

Last edited:

I'm in. Let's start that fire on March 30. While we're at it, I've been wondering how many punches or hits with a tire iron a kidney can take . All in the name of science.

Reactions: BlueRupp
For the record...I'm not burning jack. You hear that mods? I am not setting anything ablaze. Not a CVS. Not a couch. Not even a dumpster. And certainly not a relatively innocent month like poor little April.

Gonna take more than losing a ballgame and a few recruits in order for me to go pyro and break out the Zippo and lighter fluid. Sorry, but you jackals are gonna have to go kaizer-less on this mission.

Reactions: UKGrad93
For the record...I'm not burning jack. You hear that mods? I am not setting anything ablaze. Not a CVS. Not a couch. Not even a dumpster. And certainly not a relatively innocent month like poor little April.

Gonna take more than losing a ballgame and a few recruits in order for me to go pyro and break out the Zippo and lighter fluid. Sorry, but you jackals are gonna have to go kaizer-less on this mission.
Kaiser- I understand your position and if basketball were the only thing bugging me, I'd be out. But from late March on, life has been a shit sandwich. Can't wait to get all this behind me.

<sets kaizers post on fire>

I'm in. Let's start that fire on March 30. While we're at it, I've been wondering how many punches or hits with a tire iron a kidney can take . All in the name of science.

Took 50 bucks off a guy at a bar years ago. He was going on and on about being able to put anybody down with a kidney punch. He didn't know that my left kidney is located in my pelvis...I made this big deal about only letting him hit me on the left side of my back since I'm right handed. He hit me 3 times, and each was harder than the previous. Absolutely no effect. I'm sure he's dumbfounded to this day.

93...I empathize with you. You and your wife have been through a lot lately. Just saying that I can't personally justify joining the pyromaniacal fray based on the level of my own personal pain brought about during the month of April.

BTW...technically speaking, it looks like you are possibly hanging April out to be the scape goat. Sounds like March should take at least partial blame. The year 2015 is culpable as well. Also...I'm not quite sure of the universally recognized name for the current decade that we are trudging through so I'll just say that the 2000's deserve some of your wrath as well.

Soooo...instead of singling out a 30 day period, some days of which are perfectly innocent, and setting the entire month of April ablaze...why not just simply, and more humanely, light up all of the above culprits with a tazer? March gets a taze. 2015 gets a taze. The 2000's get a taze. Just give April a double or triple dose as necessary.

93: "And this one is for the loss in the Final Four!!!"

April: "Nooooo!!! Don't taze me again, bro!!!!"

Hang in there, 93. May is going to be better and brighter and full of joy for you and your wife. And if you spare April 2015...I'm sure April 2016 will remember your kindness and throw you a bone.

Willy has jury duty? I want to get this right so let me ponder on that thought for a moment...

Batish crazy is the defense attorney that allows willy to get thrown out of the jury pool. I mean it would have to be one seriously heinous crime committed by one seriously demented and/or deranged sociopath in order for willy to vote "guilty". Think about it.

^^^^^^^^^^
Kaizer - Yes, March is really the bad guy here. April has been more of an enabler to March. So I will say fire bomb the end of March and let April smolder.

Austin -glad you made it home safe. Hope you recover soon. What ever happened with your dogs? Are they getting along together?

Took 50 bucks off a guy at a bar years ago. He was going on and on about being able to put anybody down with a kidney punch. He didn't know that my left kidney is located in my pelvis...I made this big deal about only letting him hit me on the left side of my back since I'm right handed. He hit me 3 times, and each was harder than the previous. Absolutely no effect. I'm sure he's dumbfounded to this day.
That's the best bar-bet I've ever heard :D

Glad you back safely! Dude, I called into to Jury duty too. Mine is June 2nd. Something tells me tat I won't make the cut.
Man jury duty is some effed up ish. Had it a few years ago. It's sobering to think that some day my fate may be decided by the collective idiot known as the "general public."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT