ADVERTISEMENT

CWS Finals...

TheySoSensitive

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
They've called a rain delay due to rain that isn't there yet, and probably wont be there for a good 30-45 min.

The sun is out in Omaha right now.

Have to pick Oregon State, their bats are absolutely on fire right now and nobody has come close to slowing them down for more than a few innings.

Hope we get to see the Cats in Omaha sometime here in the next 5 years...would be huge for the program. Hopefully Ming can evaluate/recruit.

No game tonight. Game one postponed until Tuesday.

I imagine that Oregon State is happy about that. Give them an extra day of rest for their pitchers after having to play a few extra games than Arkansas who made it in the minimum.

Reactions: RogerIndy
The interference call on OSU was correct but the 2B umpire gave a lousy explanation of saying OSU runner ran into AR 2Bman. The OSU runner needed to slide or get out of the baseline/line of throw & his bending over/ducking did neither such that the fielder had to delay/throw around the runner. Easy call.

What an enormous mistake by Arkansas failing to catch a pop up to win the game and the Championship by having a pop up hit the ground between three players ... and the Beavers take advantage of the life given them. Wow ... that's a really bad beat.

As soon as those Arkansas players let that ball drop for what would've been the final out last night I said to myself, "they're finished," and Oregon State is about to close them out. That's gonna haunt them forever.

As soon as those Arkansas players let that ball drop for what would've been the final out last night I said to myself, "they're finished," and Oregon State is about to close them out. That's gonna haunt them forever.
I still blame it on the mishandling of the pitching by the Ark manaager late game onTues...

Last edited:
They definitely looked broken tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT