ADVERTISEMENT

Cunningham Crystal Ball- Evan Daniels!

I don’t normally look ahead when we’ve got a preseason top 3 team getting ready to take the court but...my goodness. It may be impossible not to.

Cade and Clarke alone would be one of the best duos we’ve ever had here. I can’t even wrap my head around Barnes and/or Kuminga in addition.

Evan is hardly EVER wrong when he logs a pick and he doesn’t log one unless he is virtually certain. This is HUGE
Yeah he's been killing it recently but he also can change his pick late. We shall see.

Reactions: jace2012
For what it's worth, Cade put on Instagram, "I am not committed to a school. For those with 'inside scoop.'"

Not sure if he's trying to cover it up or Daniels jumped ship early. o_O

Just wow. Lol. Cade really loves uk. This is not a pipedream. Its stupid close to done deal. At end of day we shall see. Call me crazy. But i seriously think banchero and cade are kentucky wildcats. Were does that leave brown, barnes, jackson? I dont know sit back n SEE! No one knows just yet. Very close speculation.

Just wow. Lol. Cade really loves uk. This is not a pipedream. Its stupid close to done deal. At end of day we shall see. Call me crazy. But i seriously think blanchero and cade are kentucky wildcats. Were does that leave brown, barnes, jackson? I dont know sit back n SEE! No one knows just yet. Very close speculation.

The last three guys you named is secondary to Kuminga.

If Cade and Banchero joins Cal can go full throttle on Kuminga.

It will be greatest class and it wouldn't even be close. Which is insane.

ADVERTISEMENT