ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Herro Crystal Ball picks for UK. Another added today Oct 24th

ukhoops1

Junior
Oct 18, 2012
CurrentExpertPredictions

Andrew Slater Adds UK pick for Herro

Last edited:
Usually with those crystal ball picks what happens is that one guy will flip his pick to someone else and then you have a following effect where some other guys will also switch there's to the other school as well.

This site has changed over the years and one of the best things that has happened is linking other related sites is allowed.
This should not be abused. If this kid ends up at UK I will be one who would back your claim that 24/7 was 1st to say it.
However, I don't believe in gurus. Gurus are like me, I make this up as I go along.

Mark Miller is Wisconsin basketball year book writer covering Wisconsin high school basketball

I can be your Herro baby
I can kiss away the pain
I will stand by you forever
You can take my breath away

And then a Herro comes along
With the strength to carry on
And you cast your fears aside
And you know you can survive

Reactions: crpoore
This guy would be a great pick up. Top 40 guy who can shoot. Depending on his defense he could get some important minutes his first year and, depending on who leaves, be a stater by his second year and beyond if he stays.

I know it's unconventional to compare players of different skin tones, but he reminds me of Doron Lamb. Known for shooting, top 40, not a lot of praise for his athleticism, you get it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT